Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black 58 plater on MY estate, boohoo not so exclusive now!

Grey one on the A1.

white Kuga coming out of the local police shop. probably the one we drove as a demonstrator.

quite a few about really.

white kuga looks stunning.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If im not getting this completely wrong and you are from Morpeth the Black 58 plate owner is also on here and I live just around the corner with an 08 sea grey!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
seems to be a few of us in the area. we got ours from Morpeth, although we live in Bedlington.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just passed a Vision on a private plate in Morpeth just over an hour ago. Had to stare as it looked fantastic, thats the colour I have ordered, still 2 months to wait!!!

Also spotted a Moondust one yesterday at Chester-le-Street heading towards Durham, I just had to slow down to watch it overtake me, they do look good from all angles.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The sea grey 09 one on the A1 was me. Just had a fantastic 4 day break in Northumbria [I live in Dorset!]. Stayed at Otterburn.Only other Kuga I saw was a white onein Jedburgh.

Did the usual tourist stuff and covered 1200 miles. Seemed like good mpg. 48+. Fantastic roads to drive on.

So don't worry pilotlight I'm back home now so you are still pretty exclusive ;-)

Quite funny to see me'identified' on the forum!

cheers David

ps went to cornwall a couple of weeks ago and the identical Kuga to mine [inc panoramic roof]came up behind me and we went along in convoy for about 10 miles - must have spooked a few drivers!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
strange how we pass by each other!! but please don't tell too many people what a wonderful county Northumberland is, we like it for ourselves.

we've now got 3 Kuga's on our estate, white one spotted as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spotted sea grey with KOC sticker in centre of bumper? 08 I think? any takers

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ill take that one
Well spotted. Just fitted my RGM bumper protect aswell went for the silver one. Well impressed with it.
Graham.

Also spotted an orangey/red colour one(not sure what the artistic name for that is)going into Ashington last night. Gave it a wave but only got a funny look

Edited by: bellycamp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts