Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone would you folk in yorkshire and the north east be up for a Kuga meet say on a sunday in november meeting somewhere like the lion inn on blakey ridge on top of the north yorks moors for a drink and perhaps a barmeal/lunch and to show off our little darlings? Anyone interested?

·
Registered
51 Posts
pudmeister said:
Hi everyone would you folk in yorkshire and the north east be up for a Kuga meet say on a sunday in november meeting somewhere like the lion inn on blakey ridge on top of the north yorks moors for a drink and perhaps a barmeal/lunch and to show off our little darlings? Anyone interested?

Hi Pudmeister

Sounds like a good idea to me - can't have a drink (I'll be driving!!!) but the lunch sounds great - your treat???

Come on you northerners - lets go for it!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Can I come even if my Kuga hasn't turned up by then?
Would you allow my Subaru in
Seriously my Kuga due mid November as been delayed due to Ford having problems with their paint supplier (any one else had a delay on Titanium in moondust silver?) I'm in Yorkshire so keep me posted on where and when and I'll be up for it

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi Pudmeister.
Just got back from a two week break. Sounds like a good idea, count me in and keep me informed.

Joe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts