Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just got a 2019 kuga only to find theres no cubby holes to stick stuff , ford didnt half screw up here me thinks , no under seats or under boot shelf , now im looking for some kind of bag/case/ box ,over the years you collect stuff . and glove box aint going to hold it all.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have a little cubby hole under the drivers seat accessed from the back, not much use though as I have fitted rubber mats and have to lift them every time. The loan Vignalle I had didn’t have one though, is it due to different layout on the diesel ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I will make a photo of my current setup and post it here. I have observed the exact issue you mention, Dom. In fact, my previous Focus was way better in this area, since it had spaces for both extinguisher and first aid kit - not dedicated but they perfectly fit and they also had velcro to fix them.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
hi just got a 2019 kuga only to find theres no cubby holes to stick stuff
Have you got the electric parking brake? They fitted that (on some models) and redesigned to centre console for more storage space with the 2017 update.

The storage area under the console arm rest is pretty big on mine (top section needs to be removed to access it fully.)

·
Registered
43 Posts
And here's my setup. The toilet paper is for bird poo removal :D
I also got a funnel stored in the side hole, for replenishing the windshield cleaning liquid. That hole is way too low, and since I don't want spillage when refilling it, I bought the funnel.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I know what you mean.
the mk1 had loads is rear boot space under the tray with deep cubby holes. The mk2 is not so good tho.
I use my own old personal police kit bag. It has all the kit that I need for European driving.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Nope but the depth is not good at all.
I suppose you could lift the floor to its next level.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Nope but the depth is not good at all.
I suppose you could lift the floor to its next level.
You can cut out the bottom of some of the polystyrene sections in that piece. That will give you some more depth. I've done it in one section in order to fit a socket set in.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts

·
Registered
2019 2.0 Diesel ST Line Edition AWD.
3 Posts
Yep, had the same problem which i solved by cutting out most of the collected rubbish collection and telling the other half to remove all her "essentials".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts