Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
After 1000km completed , the car performs excellent and smoothly .
I had a minor problem at the beginning , the steering well was shaking between 80km/h ""“ 120km/h , due to wrong inflated tiers (one tier didn't fit 100% on the wheel at the first place ) but I solved with the help of Bridgestone (tiers model: Dueler H/P Sport 235/55/17).<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

So what comes next ?

Since I bought a Trend (Zetec) I have this blue interior trims and I would really like to replace them with the silver colored (just like the Titanium model ). Anybody have any input about it? Since I'm from Greece , my Kuga has the steering wheel on the left , and I guess (since the console blue cover is not symmetric) I couldn't buy it from Ford UK.

Any advice ?
thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi nikos. i tried to change the blue on my kuga,s dash but was quoted 500 euro plus fitting and 40 euro for each door handle in ireland so i guess i will be keeping the blue

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
500+ fitting?

Just for 5 plastic covers?

hmm i think the blue is starting to lookreally nice

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi All Just like the colours Ford have recently dropped Kelp, Tango, andwide speculation thatChill will disappear very soon, the blue/orange trim inserts will be quite exclusive now that Ford have now dropped them also_Odd that when you can no longer get something, curiously it becomes very very desirable? Regards. Bob.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts