Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Hi all,
Prospective new owner here, just awaiting final price through work for 2.0 TDCI 2wd Titanium in Vision, Moondust Silver or Sea Grey, decisions, decisions!
Gonna add Bluetooth with USB, appearance pack and tow bar but the latter seems to be causing lots of confusion.
Been viewing the forum for 3-4 weeks now and have found it very informative, perhaps Ford should take a look to see what is possible from different dealerships around the country. I will tag onto the end of an existing topic to see if any fellow owners can answer my questions, the answers I get via my employer from a Ford rep (from a Lookers dealership somewhere) seem to contradict what people have stated here. Anyway, enough rambling, keep up the good postings.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello & welcome. excellent choices but I would say that because it's the same as we chose. We opted for moondust silver though as it looks cleaner for longer. USB & bluetooth are great and the appearance pack really gives it the look to turn heads, just watch your neighbours when you get it. Convenience pack with keyless entry is excellent and folding mirrors are useful as it's a little wider than normal.
Try drive the deal.com online, we saved about 5k when compared to the ford dealers.

good luck.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tip Winston. Unfortunately the vehicle will be through my employers lease scheme so no negotiating on price available. 18.5K for the spec I listed, I think Ford have reduced fleet discounts to try & improve the resale values. Could have saved over 8K on an Insignia Sport Tourer list price saving my pocket about £100 per month compared to the Kuga but after the 3 day test drive I was hooked (well actually within the first 5 minutes), it's the best drive I have had in a long time.
I think the Moondust Silver looks cracking, especially with the tinted windows. My current car is silver though (looking cleaner for longer was an influence in choice) and I was fancying a change, just dont know if Vision is too light a blue for my liking, haven't seen a Kuga in vision with my own eyes, only the new Fiesta which looked good in the sunshine but not so good in the showroom. Any way, must go, hope you all keep enjoying your Kuga's, I am going to have to wait until 1st October, Doh.

·
Administrator
2,975 Posts
Hi Ursus,

Like yourself mine (2wd zetec) is a company car and is in Vision and to
be honest I love the colour, having had a number of grey & silver cars
previously I'm sick at the sight of those colours hence the change lol.
Also last week when the sun was out it was just so perfect - clear blue
sky, blazing sunshine, and a vision Kuga = perfection imho.

I've had mine for just over 2 weeks now and it's right up there as the
best vehicle I've ever driven it just feels so right for me.

Here's a few pics which may help you decide on your colour scheme.

All the best and good Kugaring when yours arrives!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gaz,
Great pics, thanks for sharing them, they look a lot better than some of the pics I have seen, the colour on screen looks almost true to life. I was fortunate enough to see a Vision Titanium yesterday in the flesh so to speak and what a vision it was. Thats the colour for me, I just need to sort out the tow bar now and sign my forms. Unfortunately I will still have to wait until October, it's going to be the longest 3.5 months ever.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I filled my forms in on 22nd and it was ordered on 23rd June but as yet, have not heard of a delivery date. Hopefully it will be ready for October 1st.
Ordered a 2wd Titanium in Vision with Bluetooth & USB, appearance pack and a factory fit Tow bar (hopefully with a fully working 13 pin plug).

·
Registered
368 Posts
sounds like my car
2wd Titanium in Vision with Bluetooth & USB, appearance pack

I also Have the vision Titanium 2wd kuga and really love the colour , had bigger wheels put on
went from the black zetec Kuga , when I changed it in March

people though it was a bigger car ,maybe the colour
you will love it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts