Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kuga ST-Line. Petrol.
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have put a post on before seeing this about newbies (it's about updating the sat-nav). Hi I'm Jools retired & on my third Kuga. Swapped from a manual to an auto a couple of weeks ago.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
10,573 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Jools

We ask new members to post in the newbies section so some of our regular members can say hello and offer a welcome. We do have a lot of members who are shy and don't say hello, but they will be on hand to offer any advice if you have any issues with your kuga.

Reactions: Happyarry

·
The Detective.
2017 Titanium iAWD 2.0 Diesel
2,938 Posts
@Jools welcome to the forum

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
3,642 Posts
Hi @Jools, welcome to the forum (y)

Your Sync 3 update post in the MK3 section, your car info states 2019 which is more likely to be a MK2.5. Can you confirm?

·
Registered
2019 Kuga ST-Line. Petrol.
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I did a sync 3 update over Wi-Fi yesterday & have downloaded map update to a USB today in readyness to load into the car when I pluck up the courage to do it.

·
Administrator
3,642 Posts
@Jools

Please answer my post above.

·
Administrator
3,642 Posts
I'm closing this thread. You have another thread about the Sync 3 issue, you been asked repeatedly to answer a simple question so we can make sure it's in the correct section (which you seem you don't want to answer!) and you're still posting about the same topic in this thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.