Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello peeps

picking up my new Kuga on Monday from Archers.

Titanium X with all the extras, in Panther Black with 18" wheels.Cannot wait.

Will be letting Gary and his team at Code Red,work their magic again as they did with my ST3's.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi quatro
I will let you know.

The Kuga seems to be a popular choice in Yorkshire

Probably because it rains a lot and the roads are full of potholes!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Picked up my Kuga yesterday, lovely!
Thanks to everyone at Archers, did a gtreat job peeps!

She is now at Gary's having a wee bit of magic worked on her.
Will post pictures on here soon.

DrC

·
Registered
23 Posts
My Kuga Titanium (vision blue, roof rails, convenience pack, bluetooth with USB and the all important 230V socket)was released from Saarlois on the 10th October and is now in Flushing. Does anyone have any ideas on how soon I can reasonably expect to get it? My dealer says by the 25th October. In your experiences, is he being realistic.

I cannot wait!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi

mine was built 18th september and I got it on 13th October.
Unfortunately thanks to some numpty she is now in a Ford bodyshop waiting to be repaired as I swerved to miss them and took out a parked van.
Thanks very much for also failing to stop!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sorry to hear that drcrash... I bet the law aint on ur side with this either? If u hit a parked vehicle, u hit a parked vehicle... which means it's ur fault sadly. Especially if said numpty did not hang around to be blamed! Any witnesses?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
amser said:
Sorry to hear that drcrash... I bet the law aint on ur side with this either? If u hit a parked vehicle, u hit a parked vehicle... which means it's ur fault sadly. Especially if said numpty did not hang around to be blamed! Any witnesses?
Luckily have got an independant witness.

Doesn't help with the fact my pride and joy is still in the garage waiting to be repaired!
You will all pleased to note that there are NO spares for the Kuga in the UK, and parts ordered are having to come direct from the factory in Germany. ( Has no-one at Ford heard about DHL and other such couriers who deliver next day?) Rant over.

Anyway I have decided to name her "Lucky" as I was not injured.

DrC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts