Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Kuga Titanium AWD Manual 2014, DEEP IMPACT BLUE MET, keyless entry, auto boot.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick hello, just bought a 2014 AWD a few days ago, driven approximately 250 miles, including around town and country roads, plus launched and retrieved boat from harbour slipway, couldn't be happier, the car drives like new, so many toys and quality seating and equipment, Computer says average 43.7 MPG, I wasn't expecting anything over mid to high 30's, well impressed.

Reactions: b road blaster

·
Registered
384 Posts
Welcome TimCul,
It’s a really friendly helpful forum and you can get answers to most things.
Enjoy your Kuga.

Reactions: TimCul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Les for your welcome :)

·
Registered
South Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
1,609 Posts
Welcome to the forum,second what Les said,,lots of helpful and friendly folks on here ,so don’t be afraid to ask anything about the kuga even if it sounds bizarre I’m sure someone here could help you.or come for banter,,lots here 😀
If you could pop in your kuga de in your signature it would help other forum users when you need help or advice in the future saves you repeating your self all the time.
enjoy the kuga.

Ross

Reactions: Les

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum,second what Les said,,lots of helpful and friendly folks on here ,so don’t be afraid to ask anything about the kuga even if it sounds bizarre I’m sure someone here could help you.or come for banter,,lots here 😀
If you could pop in your kuga de in your signature it would help other forum users when you need help or advice in the future saves you repeating your self all the time.
enjoy the kuga.

Ross
Thank you Ross, I will do that now, so folk know what model it is. Many thanks

Reactions: Ross J

·
Mr. Happy
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
1,830 Posts
Have fun with your new motor matey..............As above welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactions: Happyarry
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.