Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There
I've just bought a 1.5 eco boost Titanium AWD Auto Kuga. I'm impressed with it so far. I was thinking about the TDCI but I love visiting petrol stations lol.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum,,lots of helpful folks on here to help you with your question or advice.
don’t be afraid to ask anything about the kuga even if it sounds bizarre,I’m sure some one could help you.
if you could put details of your kuga in your signature it would help other forum users when you need help.
enjoy the ride

Ross

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Hi There
I've just bought a 1.5 eco boost Titanium AWD Auto Kuga. I'm impressed with it so far. I was thinking about the TDCI but I love visiting petrol stations lol.
Welcome, as Ross says post up your Kuga in your signature if you can fidn your way to your profile.

LKZ ?? Dah Di Dah?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm sure that Ross J must sit there waiting for NEW members to appear. lol
Yes same as Ross J welcome to the forum matey.

Ross J is our welcoming committee man ;)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome g6lkz,
As others have said it’s a great forum with lots of info. You will be on first name terms with petrol station staff as you visit so much. Enjoy your Kuga.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, as Ross says post up your Kuga in your signature if you can fidn your way to your profile.

LKZ ?? Dah Di Dah?
Yeah , since 1982, Never took the Morse though, stayed a B licencee for a few years until the Morse requirement was removed. I go on the air occasionally, the plan was when I retired to do Biking in the summer and Radio in the winter.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Welcome again. I was licensed in 79, last of the 3 hour hand written examinations. took Morse in 84 so a G0 and asked for a particular three letter. Mainly on low power 50MHz to 10G when I was really active. Only just bought myself an HF, which is a Yaesu FT-817 portable which I plug into a long wire or a Diamond CR8900 triband on a groundplane at HQTH. OK on Biking, I had a Yam YR5 when I was much younger.

Yes the Kuga is an instant nice drive, the AWD makes driving so much different too and as already said (by the welcoming committee :)) plenty of helpers on here and usually someone has an answer to a question and if not it usually gets debated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts