Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Just to introduce myself to the forum and say I just took delivery of my new Frozen White Kuga on Friday. I've been waiting for about 4 months for it to get it on the new plates and I had forgotten how good it was since taking it for a test drive all those months ago!!!

Looking forward to many happy miles of motoring now.

One question though, does anyone know of which is the best towbar to fit?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome Morley6,
I look forward to seeing a Kuga in frozen white the descriptions of the colour sound nice.

With regards to the towbar there are a couple of threads on here to read about it and 2 main protagonists are Digger and Brucekuga.

I know Digger fitted his own and specifically did not want to cut the bumper in doing so. It should not be too hard to find the threads and have a read.

Slimus.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info on the towbar. I have now got a Witter towbar fitted with no bumper cut required - £180 so not too bad.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Morley6, Welcome toKOC, looking forward to reading howyour particular story unfolds. Bob.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Morley6 said:
Hi Everyone

Just to introduce myself to the forum and say I just took delivery of my new Frozen White Kuga on Friday. I've been waiting for about 4 months for it to get it on the new plates and I had forgotten how good it was since taking it for a test drive all those months ago!!!

Looking forward to many happy miles of motoring now.

One question though, does anyone know of which is the best towbar to fit?

welcome to the forum , your not far from me
hopfully if we pass each other
you will wave back

·
Registered
119 Posts
Morley6, Welcome to the club. You will love driving the Kuga. I often make excuses to drive it and have lots of arguments with the wife on who is driving ! Never happened before in the old focus !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts