Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Found my way here looking for an issue on my wife’s car.

Looks like an issue that some members have suffered with, badly corroded and scored rear discs.
Gives me some ammo to go back to the dealer with.

Car is a 2017 Vignale AWD powershift diesel, owned form new and covered 13K

Look forward to being part of the forum.

Personally run a Mk8 Fiesta ST Performance edition.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome CDubbs,
It’s a really friendly, helpful forum with some really knowledgeable folks on here. There are loads of old posts on here regarding rear discs and how dealers have dealt with them under warranty. Would be worth doing a search, but if you wait a bit someone will be along shortly who I’m sure will give you the info.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Hi

Found my way here looking for an issue on my wife’s car.

Looks like an issue that some members have suffered with, badly corroded and scored rear discs.
Gives me some ammo to go back to the dealer with.

Car is a 2017 Vignale AWD powershift diesel, owned form new and covered 13K

Look forward to being part of the forum.

Personally run a Mk8 Fiesta ST Performance edition.
Have a look at this post I started

·
Registered
493 Posts
Mines the same I asked the dealer about it,when it was still under warranty,,he Went to check to see if there was a recall on this matter,,no recall,,so not changing under warranty,I told him about some folks on here that have had their’s changed under warranty,,he then said next time buy a vehicle from their dealer,,charming.
And welcome to the forum,as Les as said (beat me to it😡lol)friendly and knowledgeable folk here to help you with advice on the kuga..if you could put details of your kuga in your signature it would help other forum users when you need help or advice in the future,saves you repeating your self when you need advice.
We had the standard Fiesta ST on a 14 plate,pocket rocket.
Ross

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yep welcome to the forum matey.

Have fun...…….….once you've sorted your disc out ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts