Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all,

After some looking around and considering various options I have bought a 2013 Kuga 2.0 TDCI Titanium X. I have had a string of 4x4's such as Range Rovers, Kia Sorento's etc and not afraid to get my hands dirty fixing things. Once stripped down the air suspension on the Range Rover and rebuilt it so fairly handy with a spanner.

Just looking to you guys, if you don't mind to pick your brains and to see if there is anything that I should be aware of as the reviews seem to suggest these vehicles are quite reliable. What I wasn't clear about is how does one update the sat nav. Is it an SD card update?

Hope to have lots of conversations as I become more accustomed to the car so look forward to meeting you virtually.

Talk soon

Buzz

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi Buzz2406 welcome to the forum lots of helpful folks on here to help you with your question about the kuga don’t be afraid to ask anything about the kuga even if it sounds bizarre I’m sure someone here could help you with your question,,or come here for some banter lol.
If you could put details in your signature it would help other forum users when you need help or advice,hope you get trouble free motoring,,I have had my kuga since Dec 2017 (Reg March 2017)and I have never had a major problem with it,,Only minor problems was sync 3 screen freezing and alarm going off at random times with no lights flashing ,,both problems fixed under warranty.
enjoy the ride

Ross

Reactions: Buzz2406

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Welcome Buzz2406, as yours is a 2013 model it will have Sync 1, so the nav is run from an SD card.
If your car has the power shift gearbox make sure the oil has been changed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Buzz2406 welcome to the forum lots of helpful folks on here to help you with your question about the kuga don’t be afraid to ask anything about the kuga even if it sounds bizarre I’m sure someone here could help you with your question,,or come here for some banter lol.
If you could put details in your signature it would help other forum users when you need help or advice,hope you get trouble free motoring,,I have had my kuga since Dec 2017 (Reg March 2017)and I have never had a major problem with it,,Only minor problems was sync 3 screen freezing and alarm going off at random times with no lights flashing ,,both problems fixed under warranty.
enjoy the ride

Ross
Thanks Ross

1 - 7 of 7 Posts