Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I have loved the Kuga since the concept and have wanted one since they came out.
Finally got my Black Beauty the last week of July 2009. So I am now a Kuga owner, YAY
One of the reasons I wanted the Kuga apart from them being gorgeous is that it can pull my caravan (Yes I can hear the groans from here) She will also be used for my daily commute to work and general playtime. On her first week I had Tow bar fitted and on the first of August we set of a 22 day 2600 mile trip around Scotland. (Not all pulling the caravan) She did wonderfully ticked all the boxes and came back filthy.
So endeth my first post.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome Kugaken,
great that you are enjoying your beast and I hope you enjoy the forum as well.

Slimus.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi KugaKen, Welcome. Which one did you go for? Engine size, Zetec, Titanium, AWD/2WD, Colour, AnyExtras? Do you havea pet (Kuga)name perhaps?Eg The Kuga- nator.Regards. Bob.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi All
Wow thanks for the great welcome, I certainly am enjoying my new Kuga, she's Greeeeaaaaat.

Bob my Kuga is Panther Black AWD 2.0 TDCi Titanium with X Pack, Convenience Pack, Appearence Pack, Zenon Headlamps, Bluetooth + USB, DVD Nav with rear camera + Power Convertor.

Keep thinking of names I did want Kuga-Kate or Katey-Kuga but my better half has a friend called Kate you can see where that could cause problems.

Oh and she has a new load compartment tray and new mats as of today.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hi Kuga Ken,

Why else were they made, I depart for a three week jaunt around Scotland myself in a couple of weeks time. Yes it will have the trusty metal box behind. Keep on enjoying a truly great (well very good) towcar.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi win-doc,

Hope you had better weather than us 22 days and it rained every day, never saw another Kuga until we arrived at Ben Nevis and there was another in the pitch next door. The owner of that Kuga was as happy as I was as a towcar. We still enjoyed every day racking up the miles and getting very clarty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts