1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey chaps...

Good site and some great tips on what made me choose the kuga

Not long untilI take delivery of my new ford kuga!!! yipee

2weeks saturday should be driving my white kuga 59plate.

Am counting down the days now, Just waiting for it to be delivered to the showroom?

Keep you updated people

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome here Kuga59. (From a fellow newcomer) The welcome wagon is a bit slow it seems today but I'm sure it'll soon be here!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hi Kuga59Gary,
Two weeks you say, still time to cancell and buy a Tiguan. ONLY JOKING welcome.

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi mines due 2weeks time too also a white one.must be a transporter full of white ones due in two weeks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi I am new to this site as well My Kuga is due at the end of the month or first week in November. I drove to Glasgow from Aberdeen last weekend and only spotted 4 Kuga's on the trip. They are pretty rare up here

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Kuga crew lol

I just cant wait am counting down the days now, The dealer said it could be here before the 2weeks fingers crossed people? but i will be sad to see my c max titamium go. haha

Will keep yous posted

kuga59Gary

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hello & Welcome to all you soon-to-be New Kuga Owners !!!

Hope you all have Smooth Handovers !!!

This is a great forum with lots of friendly helpful people - doesn't matter what you ask - someone will have an answer !!!

I've had my Kuga since March 1st and I still absolutely love it, have now done just over 4000 miles and the only hiccup I've had is with my drivers door electric window which had to be re-set......5 minute job.......

Kuga's are still extremely rare here in Worcestershire - I am still keeping 'em peeled for your Tango Slimus
- so I get a bit excited when I do see one........So if anyone sees a Vision Kuga in & around Worcester with a manic female waving frantically - that'll be me !!!!

AND........I have now got my Roof Bars and my RGM Bumper Protector WaaaaayyyyyyyHaaaaaayyyyyyyyy !!
Thank you to my lovely Hubby xxx

Will post some updated photos as soon as the washing & waxing is done !!!!

Happy Kugaring xxx !!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All,

Just got a phone call from the dealer.... I got 2 weeks to go also.... Can't wait...Mines a Sea Grey one though! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hiya all
There are pretty loads of kuga's floaten round are way, not many white ones, I've only seen 2 in white, Last time i spoke to thedealer itjust left Flushing, Netherlands..So may could well arrive to the showroom anytimei hope, and cant wait to get waxing n polishing it lol

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Kuga59Gary Welcome. See you have chosen white which one Frozen or Electric?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi bobuptown, thanks

Ihave choosen frozen white in the zetec model with app - pack. bluetooth and other toys lol

Gary .

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Kuga59Gary, Two weeks, trust meit will fly by, the night beforeI collected Kuga, I could not sleep. Wish I could can that amazing feeling, make a fortune. A lot of white around just recently . . . . Enjoy. Bob.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts