Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Been following this site for a little while and found it really useful when quizzing my dealer with faults etc from this forum!(thanx everyone) found I knew more than him in the end!
Well, picked up the Kuga today in rainy Hampshire! and it's got the seat back trays that have been absent on many a recent kuga, even the one in the showroom today didn't have them! For information was built 14th July, hope this helps people. cheers.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi and welcome Itzebe. Bobuptown will love you getting the seat back trays, mine was built 30th June 2009 and didn't come with seat back trays. How can this be !!!! This is really wrong of Ford to be able to be so hit and miss with what they put in their new cars, seat backs in some and not others. We should really be asking more questions to Ford, as, i know they are only a little thing, but very important to some people. Maybe we could ask Ford, how can they be so sporadic and fit them in some but not others.
Hope you enjoy your new Kuga, don't worry the rain has to stop soon, we picked ours up in July 17th and rained almost every day sine !!!!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Itzebe& VickAndIzzy I'm frothing at the mouth here What!! Seat Back Trays . . Seat Back Trays?You jammy sod my vehicle was built around 13th June and I took delivery on the18th July No idea why it took so long to actually arrive at dealership. Thought: Perhaps they pushed it all the way from Saarlouis in Germany. Hey thanksagain for that. Re missing seat back trays. Spoke to dealer Tough! and Ford UK Customer Service Tenminutes ago , where they talk to you as though you are m******yill .. .. .. Oh well. Still lovin the car though, but SonyDAB radio is still an absolutenightmare. Bob.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Sorry Gazwats Thanks,Keep getting these tiny stabbing pains have you lot got a doll called Bob and your'e all sticking needles in it.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
The Undertaker Ha Ha It's like water off a pigs back.Was considering making my own traysgot some gash wood and some old biscuit tins. Lol Bob.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome, didn't mean to boast I had them and upset anyone, just to re-assure people that there back on the production line, guess Ford lost their supplier for a while and had to just miss em off till they got stock? Anyhow, has anyone else noticed that the steering wheel is slightly off to the left when going in a straight line! and also a slight bit of wheel judder at over sixty mph? Maybe a trip back to the dealers already!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Sorry to open the wound bobuptown but it looks like they saved your seat back trays for Itzebe. Just to heap it on further Mine came with the trays, collected it in March but from stock. I do not know when it was built. With or without S.B.T. they are a great vehicle to drive. Carry on with this interesting forum and enjoy your big cat.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi Bobuptown it's not fair that everyone else keeps rubbing it in about you not having "TRAYS",I feel it's most unfair.

But as the signature states below :::
SB

Also Welcome to the most recent Newbies I never was any good at names.
Edited by: SILVERBACK

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Thanks SILVERBACK I am currently teaching the Grand kids of bit of Improv sorry improvisation, when they are seated in the back, "They Will" pretend I have seat back chairs fitted they will go through the motions of pulling down and putting back up seat back trays a bit like an imaginery friend only imagineryseat back trays . . . .Will you you all please pack it in now. Lol Bob.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Itzebe Dealer has confirmed (10 minutes agocar month old asking if all is well) that the infamous seat back trays are back due to popular demand!! well that's just great news isn't it? really happy for you all. Seriously considering chopping my feet off with a shovel now. Lol. Bob.

·
Registered
385 Posts
bobuptown the back seat trays are not that great,and the car looks better without them,the centre arm rest opens up and my kids put there drinks in there,i ve just been told by a dealer no seat back trays changing mine march new reg,i just hope they will have changed the carpet fitted by then !!!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
bobuptown,
my grand kids cannot reach the tray's anyway as they are only five and three,plus I would have to remove thier hand retraints first which stops them putting thier sticky hands on my nice clean "KUGA".
Only Joking .
SB

1 - 14 of 14 Posts