Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm Nikos from Athens - Greece . I'm about to pick up my KUGA Trend (Zetec) 2.5 , probably by end of next week (2-3 July). <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Here in Greece , KUGA up to now, was not very successful in terms of sales , although the reviews from the local media were excellent . I guess that's due to the taxation policy which is directly related with engine size (that is why the VW competitor Tiguan 1.4 TSI performs extremely well in sales here).
The good thing about that, was that Ford Greece launched an nice offer to boost new sales (-2,700‚¬
) dropping the price of "KUGA 2,5 Trend" at 23,000‚¬. So I waste no time and booked a white KUGA 2,5 Trend.
Unfortunately the offer was only for a limited number of KUGA Trend cars and not for the Titanium model. I guess I have to spend some money on the interior design (especially to replace the blue/orange trim
) .

I spend a lot of time in the forum here and Ihave to thank you all , for all the info that really help me for my decision to buy it.
Although I still have about a million of questions as a prospective new owner
, but I hope we will be in touch.

Thanks

Nikos

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi Nikos and Welcome to the Club !!!

White was my 2nd colour choice after my Zetec AWD in Vision !!!

You will soon be doing the "Happy Kuga Owner" Dance !!!

Let us all know how you enjoy driving your Kuga !!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi Nikos, Welcome to the Foum, not seen many white's in Essex only one so far. Time waiting until you get it will fly by. 4WD or 2WD ?
SBEdited by: SILVERBACK

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Thanks you both for the welcome .

Its a AWD. The 2WD is not available here yet.

My personal opinion about the color is that black fits best with the KUGA, but after the experience with my last car (black) when I was nearly suffering from heatstroke every sunny day, I reject it.
That's the reason I also reject the beautiful glass sunroof. Although Ford claims that filters 95% of UV rays and even if its stays closed I think drivers might have issues with heat in places like Greece.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts