Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford Kuga Zetec 1.5L EcoBoost 4x4 Auto (182PS)
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening,

New member here - bought my Kuga in 2019 and have been lurking in these parts since then. Had a nice sunny day yesterday so cleaned the car and headed out to get some half-decent photos.

A few changes from standard to date; the rear lower bumper scuff plate painted by my (excellent) local bodyshop in Magnetic Grey, a genuine Ford roof spoiler installed, brake callipers painted in Ford blue, roof rails added, and rear windows tinted.

In my opinion, a fantastic all-round car. My ownership highlight is a 3000-mile round trip down to the South of France and Switzerland in the summer of 2019 (Champagne, Beaune, Lac d’Annecy, Geneva, Interlaken, Murren). The car swallowed up an impressive amount of gear, it didn’t miss a beat, and it even reached 30mpg!

Thanks.

Reactions: Happyarry

·
Mr. Happy
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
1,331 Posts
😉
If you parked like that in Epping Forrest you would have a ring of guys surrounding it all looking in the windows matey.

Nice looking motor (y)

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
5,787 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
2,739 Posts
Welcome kugonian.

I too have done many foreign trips and only once had the dreaded “engine service” message and some loss of power. Stopped the car, restarted and that was it.

Other than that, not even a bulb, rock solid and 40-44 mpg. All diesel 180s. AWD.

Again, I’ve been having a “shufty” at other stuff but there is nothing to surpass the Vignale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts