Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Came across this forum after putting down a deposit on a used 67 plate ST Line X in magnetic grey yesterday. Heading down to the dealership saturday to sort out the full purchase and should be ready to collect mid next week. Very excited!

I am coming from a Seat Ateca and had my eyes on a Kuga for a while now as always liked the look of them. Buying outright and didn't think we would have budget for a ST Line X but got a good deal.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hi Supreem
welcome to the forum,lots of helpful folks on here to help you with any questions you might have about the kuga,,so don’t be afraid to ask anything about your vehicle.Or just come here for the banter lol.
Lets us know when you actually get the kuga,and put details of your kuga in your signature it would help other forum users when you need help or advice.
enjoy the ride

Ross

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ditto Ross J.
Have fun matey when you get your NEW motor :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome Supreem,
Not long to wait until next week, enjoy your Kuga once you get it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi supreem
great colour got the magnetic in my sons fiesta vignale looks brilliant once washed and polished.enjoy the site very informative

·
Registered
532 Posts
Nice colour,,dark wheels sets the complete look.

hope you enjoy the drive

Ross

·
Registered
552 Posts
Looks the "Dog's Do Dah's" mate.

The wheels look great in that colour too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all,

Came across this forum after putting down a deposit on a used 67 plate ST Line X in magnetic grey yesterday. Heading down to the dealership saturday to sort out the full purchase and should be ready to collect mid next week. Very excited!

I am coming from a Seat Ateca and had my eyes on a Kuga for a while now as always liked the look of them. Buying outright and didn't think we would have budget for a ST Line X but got a good deal.
Sounds very nice mine is a AWD 20. Titanium 2011 had for 2 years .an I love it hope you enjoy your new Kuga 🍺

1 - 15 of 15 Posts