Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

have just picked my new kuga. i have a tango red titanium AWD with appearence pack, 18 alloys and bluetooth. i have spent the first day of ownership fitting and hardwiring my road angel. ( no unsightly wires thank god). i changed my focus ST3 2008 in white for the kuga. missing my ST like crazy but am well impressed with the kuga. if anyone need advice how to hard wire road angel or similar give me a shout. i seen in other topics someone was having trouble finding a ignition live.

well thats all for now

mark

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Mark,
I saw your message in " wiring mod. " and I am sure there are of plenty of us who would like to know in detail how you pickedup the ignition live for your Road Angel. and any info on how to remove any dash panels or how to conceal the wiring.

I also have a new Tango Tit ,if you will pardon the expression, with loads of options one of which I wish I hadn't got, solar reflect windscreen as it interfears with GPS signal for my Sat Nav and Novus camera detector.

Colin.

Probably better to reply in "wiring mod "thread .

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with answer to your wind screen i used a external antenna i got off ebay and wired it to rear window on my focus ST also i have put some pictures on the topic "wiring mod"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts