Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a new KUGA Titanium X Edition 1.5 in Chrome Blue on the motability.

Its for my wife, but I am the driver, looking forward to driving it, just have to wait 15 weeks for delivery sad:
It was nice that they have reduced the advance payments across the ford range for motability cars, we were able to get the above for £300 less than last week smile:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Just ordered a new KUGA Titanium X Edition 1.5 in Chrome Blue on the motability.

Its for my wife, but I am the driver, looking forward to driving it, just have to wait 15 weeks for delivery sad:
It was nice that they have reduced the advance payments across the ford range for motability cars, we were able to get the above for £300 less than last week smile:

Welcome.

Identical to mine, (although I went Diesel as the 1.5 petrol is REALLY heavy on juice) you will love the colour.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome.

Identical to mine, (although I went Diesel as the 1.5 petrol is REALLY heavy on juice) you will love the colour.
I have Titanium X Sport Auto, a well built, quiet and comfortable 4x4 with very good road holding. I've had a few niggles with brake noise but that's sorted out now with new pads. Fuel economy is fantastic for the size of a car and being a 4x4 automatic; on a journey, it can reach 60mpg, around town (I drive in the rush hour every day) it sits at 35mpg

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome Lesmond,
Hopefully the 15 weeks will pass quickly, will be nice as It will arrive for the summer. As NigelB said above they are really heavy on juice but still good to drive. Enjoy once it arrives.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Welcome Lesmond,
Hopefully the 15 weeks will pass quickly, will be nice as It will arrive for the summer. As NigelB said above they are really heavy on juice but still good to drive. Enjoy once it arrives.
Les, did you not notice the OP posted 10 months ago, he probably has the car now.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Ozekuga,
Thanks for that, yes completely missed the date of the post. Should think he has definitely got the car by now. Not sure if it’s the dodgy eyes or the dodgy brain they are connected to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts