Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi 180 Titanium 5dr 4WD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can I say 馃榿, the new Kuga comes tomorrow, so I鈥檝e managed to get some help tinted wind deflectors today, going to get the towbar fitted Thursday and order some roof rails and finally getting the rear windows tinted. I鈥檓 so excited I鈥檓 like a big kid. Cleaned the X3 out ready to go took the blackvue 900鈥檚 out and Facebook market placed them. But I am so excited to be getting the new car tomorrow, will put a few pics up when I get home. But just like to say a big thanks for the warm welcome and helpful advice you have given me already and sure I will be asking again 馃榿

Registered
South Wales 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伔鬆伂鬆伋鬆伩
What wind deflectors did you go for,,I have Autoclover on mine,took the Heko ones off ,,,,sure ask away if need any more advice of the members here.that why we are here for.
Enjoy your kuga matey

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What wind deflectors did you go for,,I have Autoclover on mine,took the Heko ones off ,,,,sure ask away if need any more advice of the members here.that why we are here for.
Enjoy your kuga matey
I got a cheap set of heko deflectors, but why did you take yours off ?. I鈥檓 not putting them on till I get the windows tinted. Is there much difference on the makes ?

Registered
I took mine off because I didn鈥檛 like them I prefer the Autoclover ones a few members on here have put Autoclover ones on their as well
I had mine from Amazon as I had a 拢10 voucher lol
Auto Clover Wind Deflectors Set for Ford Kuga 2012 - 2019 (6 pieces)

• Auto Clover Wind Deflectors Set for Ford Kuga 2012 - 2019 (6 pieces)
Auto Clover
Regular price拢29.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Default Title - 拢29.99 GBP
Quantity

Reactions: RobHod

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took mine off because I didn鈥檛 like them I prefer the Autoclover ones a few members on here have put Autoclover ones on their as well
I had mine from Amazon as I had a 拢10 voucher lol

Auto Clover
Regular price拢29.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Default Title - 拢29.99 GBP
Quantity
They will definitely look good and they go from front to the back even over the rear windows

Registered
DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES:

Made by Auto Clover from high quality ABS plastic. This 6-piece Wind Deflector set for the Ford Kuga 2012 - 2019 is a high-quality product, beautifully designed and fits perfectly. Not only do they look great on the vehicle, but they also have been tested to reduce wind noise as well as all the other usual functionality wind deflectors offer.

They are easily attached to the outside of the door frame with pre-installed automotive grade tape specially made for Auto Clover.

• Premium External fit Wind Deflectors
  • Exclusive 6-piece design
  • Will not damage your electric window motor or scratch your windows
  • Tested to reduce wind noise
  • Beautifully designed and easy to fit
Auto Clover products are certified by the latest IATF 16949 standards.

Auto Clover care about the environment and are proudly ISO 14001 certified, meaning it is certified by the most recognised international standard for environmental management systems.
also they do them in chrome ,,but not for me,,as is says they stick on the door frame the rubber part so they don鈥檛 go in the window groove.

Super Moderator and Mr Uses Lots of Words
I took my Heko's off too. I found them noisy and not keen on having glass try and seal against plastic when it should be sealing against rubber. If I washed my car I got water on the inside of the glass on the driver's door. I bought the autoclover ones but not fitted them yet.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I took my Heko's off too. I found them noisy and not keen on having glass try and seal against plastic when it should be sealing against rubber. If I washed my car I got water on the inside of the glass on the driver's door. I bought the autoclaved ones but not fitted them yet.
I see a pattern here lol smartguy69, when you do fit the new autoclave ones let me know what you think. As I seal is a seal when closing windows 馃え. Thanks for the advice

I see a pattern here lol smartguy69, when you do fit the new autoclave ones let me know what you think. As I seal is a seal when closing windows 馃え. Thanks for the advice
Some people have bought Heko deflectors and have had no issues. We have a few members who have the Autoclover ones and they are highly rated.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some people have bought Heko deflectors and have had no issues. We have a few members who have the Autoclover ones and they are highly rated.
Thanks smartguy69 appreciate your advice

Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
The Autoclover ones are definitely the best. Heko are awful, Climair are expensive and still awful.

Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
Recently fitted Autoclover tinted ones to my Vignale after having Climair on my ST Line, .....which are the better ones?...........no brainer, Autoclover, good price, good fit, much better look............but I wouldnt fit the chrome effect ones, they look awful

That's a good review @RonnieM coming from what are possibly the most expensive deflectors to the cheapest.

Registered
Kuga Zetec TDCi 1.5L 2018 17" wheels Sync 3 Metallic Green
Can I ask - do they really make a difference and are they necessary? Not had our Kuga out on fast roads much yet, but I didn't think the noise was excessive (but we have been used to a CMax lol). Also getting the rear windows tinted in a few weeks.

Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
I think they are necessary for 1 reason only, if you carry a dog they are a real bonus because you can vent the car without having the buffering of an open window, whatever the weather and for that reason I wouldn't be without them, but , a lot of people like the cosmetic look which makes Autoclover ones The Ones to fit, and I dont find noise an issue, I can upload a photo if you want one

1 - 16 of 16 Posts