Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time has come to change the Kuga.

This will be my 5th Kuga, as owning 2 X Mk1, a MK 2, a MK 2.5, and now going to own a MK3.

This is an ST line X Phev. Agate Black with all 3 packs fitted.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Very nice mate, I was originally supposed to get a black ST Line PHEV first edition.But the garage managed to sell the car twice, so ended up with mine in Fozen White.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
5,871 Posts
You must have the largest signature box on the forum lol. Enjoy the new car and in a nice colour too.

Reactions: Stupot

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You must have the largest signature box on the forum lol. Enjoy the new car and in a nice colour too.
I've had to abbreviate to get it to all fit.

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
5,871 Posts
I've had to abbreviate to get it to all fit.
Haha, I did nearly comment on it when I first joined the forum on how many Kuga's you have had. Possibly a forum record.

·
Mr. Happy
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
1,353 Posts
I wonder if Stupot likes them?

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've always had Fords, and the Kuga ticks all the boxes for me at present for what I use it for. Like when the new models came out it takes a while to appreciate the look of them. The old MK 1's look like they have more of a presence on the road, although the interior let it down a bit. My new MK3 looks like I am sitting behind the dashboard of the Star Trek Enterprise.

·
Registered
Mk3 ST Line X Edition with Tech Pack - Black - 2021.25 Spec
56 Posts
The adaptive headlights in the tech pack are amazing.

I have the same model but the AWD version.

·
Registered
2019 Ford Kuga 1.5 TDCi ST-Line
37 Posts
The adaptive headlights in the tech pack are amazing.

I have the same model but the AWD version.
i was told today if you have the tech you get rear LED turn signals. Can you confirm if that’s correct please?

·
Registered
Kuga 2021 ST-Line X PHEV Magnetic
26 Posts
I've just taken delivery of my ST-Line X with both the Technology and Driver Assistance packs and looks to me to have normal bulbs in the rear.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've just taken delivery of my ST-Line X with both the Technology and Driver Assistance packs and looks to me to have normal bulbs in the rear.
Bulbs only in reversing lamps, indicators, fog lamp. LED's as stop lights and rear lights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts