Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I guess this is the right place to introduce myself.

I am from Athens, Greece and I am a Kuga Titanium 2.5 owner (i' ve been driving it for a month).

I am very glad that such a forum exists.

Does anyone know how to attach pictures of the car in this forum??

Thanks.

Sakis

·
Registered
228 Posts

hi,If this worked you will be looking at my "KUGA" five days before I got her ,if not you are looking at what I can see a load of letters and numbers,here goes .SB.

·
Registered
228 Posts

I won,t be beaten.SB
FINGER'S CROSSED.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sorry

·
Registered
228 Posts
HI Big G ,You posted some recently how did you do it?I tried the tree did'nt work.SB

·
Registered
228 Posts
GAZWATS,Thanks, but having enough fun working out this sight,without confusing myself even more. "KUGA ROCKS" .SB

·
Registered
173 Posts
SILVERBACK said:
HI Big G ,You posted some recently how did you do it?I tried the tree did'nt work.SB
No i didn't post ant pics and the reason? I don't know how
I know some of the others have tried photobucket with great success. I might give that a go as did manage to upload some pics (not of the Kuga) onto another forum some years ago. Give it a go and see what happens....Good luck....

Graham

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi all,went on flickr to have a gander,not bad but a lot of "KUGA" person photo's as well as cars,have you seen the "KUGA IOSIS" about thirty page's in it's a different style of "KUGA" a bit sci-fi.Had mine a week today and it's a differnt style of driving and that's coming from a man who drive's for a living.SB

·
Registered
173 Posts
originally posted bywildyce

1 Join photobucket
2 Upload your photos to photobucket following the instructions on the site. It doesn't mind about the original resolution of your pictures and when it asks you which size, medium (800 x 600) or large will do for this forum.
3 When your pics are successfully appearing in photobucket, you'll see a few boxes underneath - one of them will start with square brackets followed by an "IMG".
4 Left mouse click in the box that says IMG, and you'll get a notification saying "copied" under your mouse pointer.
5 Now go to the post you want to reply to, and click on "post reply" in the normal way.
6 Type a comment for your photo, press the "space bar", and then right mouse click, "paste" to paste the line containing IMG into the post window.
7 Make sure you have a square bracket at the start and end of the line containing "IMG" otherwise it won't work.
8 Click the "preview post" button to test and when all is well and good, hit "post reply", and hey presto, your pics on here for us all to enjoy....

hope this helps

1 - 12 of 12 Posts