Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Had my Kuga Zetec for nearly 2 weeks and very impressed so far, I was one of the lucky people who managed to get the deal from Dagenham Motors, just £1440.00 up front and no more to pay for 12/13 months under Ford Credit's Cashback plan, after this time either pay the GFV of approx £14600.00 or give them the keys back and walk away.

As far as I know this deal was only open to Ford employee's so as soon as we heard about it hot foot to Dagenham Motors and signed up, I heard that they sold over 60 Kuga's on this deal and have noticed a lot of them in our car park.

Average fuel consumption according to the display seems to be 37-38 mpg so not bad considering it's new andnot run in yet and it's cold at the moment - one thing I have noticed is that it doesn't seem quite soquick at the moment as when I picked it up but as I can only do around the 50mph backwards and forwards to work it might need aquick blast up the M11 or something.Is this normal for a diesel during the winter?? only ever had a diesel C Max for a week during the summer and found this consistently quick??

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi Raymondo111 and welcome to the club. Had mine for 6 months now so done the summer (or should that be the rainy season) and find that now the weather is colder she takes a little longer to get going. But once the temp gauge is up to normal, she goes like stink. Stick with it and ENJOY.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts