Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. just had it for a few weeks now and still getting used to it. Love the high driving position. I was holding out for a second hand Discovery but when this deal came up was too good to miss. now I am very hapy with my AWD titanium with x-pack. dissapointed it didnt have bluetooth and reversing sensors though for a car at top end and price bracket seemed very penny pinching.
learning to live with short torque and power bands and stalled a few times as used to other vehicles but overall everbody loves it.

best part was having a meal at a nice pub with wife and mum in law when I was asked to get a bag from car. man standing nearby simply looked at car and said 'nice car,very nice'. so it gets lots of attention. mindyou as fellow Kuga ownersyou knew that already..

happy motoring all. ps I can recommend a boot liner, expensive but fit's well and does a good job.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi hcm,

Welcome to the forum.

I have Bluetooth on my one but I don't use it. The reverse sensors are a god-send though. I reverse into my garage (very tight) and they really help. I agree with you though the sensors should be standard.

I too have stalled my Kuga, it's so quiet!!!

I had a BMW experience when the Kuga was still at the dealers I was about to pick it up. Chap said 'what a beauty it looks like a BMW'. For me there is no contest the Kuga wins hands down in the 'looks' department.

Please tell us about the boot liner?

Best wishes.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boot liner is in ford brochure. even has 'kuga' written in middle. it fits perfectly and is resistant to spills and has a high friction surface to help stop objects sliding across it. its £££ pricye but i got one at a discount. I would also recommend fitting the stainless steel scuff plates not just for great looks but they actually work unlike the aluminium standard ones.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Thanks for that.

Yep I got the stainless scuffs. I actually ordered the illuminated ones but the Kuga was delivered without them so got a set of mudflaps in place of them. Both myself and my sales chap were looking forward to seeing those too.

Am I right in thinking that the boot liner is about £70?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts