Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All
Been lurking around the forums for a while, but think its about time I said hello, especially since I picked up my Kuga yesterday

Spec:

Titanium AWD

Panther Black

X Pack

Conv Pack

Appearance Pack

18" Alloys

Bluetooth and Voice Control

Deflation Detection System

Scuff Plates

Was a 58 pre-reg with 10 miles on the clock and cost £20k - which I thought was a pretty good deal

Anyway - off to work out how to use the voice control

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Nubby, welcome to the forum and the exclusive Kuga Clan. Sounds like a great spec.

Makes me sick seeing the prices now, but serves me right for being impatient and buying in June... Makes me wonder what I will do at the end of the two years finance when I have to either stump up £11.5k or hand her back (with penalty for going over the agreed mileage - she is just too good to drive and I am piling on the miles)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Raptor said:
Hi Nubby,  welcome to the forum and the exclusive Kuga Clan.  Sounds like a great spec.Makes me sick seeing the prices now, but serves me right for being impatient and buying in June...  Makes me wonder what I will do at the end of the two years finance when I have to either stump up £11.5k or hand her back (with penalty for going over the agreed mileage - she is just too good to drive and I am piling on the miles)
Me too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts