Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Agreed a deal for my new kuga on Sunday:

Brand new 2009 Kuga TDCI Titanium in Moondust Silver, no options as it was a vehicle they had just had delivered.

Think i got a good deal as i am paying £18,025.01.

This does include GAP insurance at £295, the transfer of my cherished number plate £80, RFL £170, first reg fee at £55 and number plates at £21.74.

Is this a good a deal as i think?

Comments appreciated!

Simon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

Thanks for the comment! Yeah i thought it was! Anyway no going back now, finance papers were signed this morning, so just waiting for the DVLA to register my Cherised plate to the vehicle then i can pick it up!

Will definately have it by the end of the month!

Also i am coming to a kuga from an 08 facelift ST3. has anyone else done a similar swop, and how have you found it!

I am actually looking forward to not having to look over my right shoulder for policeall the time when i drive!

Simon.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Enjoy.
Sound like a good deal to me. My titaniumcame in at £18k with about 1K worth of options, but that's the 2WD version. Sounds like your timing was perfect.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi there,

I also had a good deal back in Jan at £17,990 all in (which included £1500 of extras) and mine also is a 2WD and i've only had it 3 weeks and am real pleased.

Happy motoring

Graham

1 - 6 of 6 Posts