12 volt in arm rest - no volt next to wireless charger
tailgate led light - yes
cover-on top of engine - no

bit of a list but others saying these are missing on new cars

thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
The new Kuga has arrived and from initial 10 mile drive I have to say it drives like a car not an SUV. Electric driving is superb. Any questions just let me know and I’ll do my best to answer. View attachment 6908
The new Kuga has arrived and from initial 10 mile drive I have to say it drives like a car not an SUV. Electric driving is superb. Any questions just let me know and I’ll do my best to answer. View attachment 6908

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi. Is that Magnetic in colour? I have the titanium 1st edition bought new last July. Love it. between 35-40 on electric, 50+ in EV mode. Will be picking up a caravan in the next week or so. Hope it tows ok. Had to have a 'van that is light to be able to keep within the 1200kgs max towing weight.

·
Registered
ST line X PHEV Magnetic
14 Posts
Hi. Is that Magnetic in colour? I have the titanium 1st edition bought new last July. Love it. between 35-40 on electric, 50+ in EV mode. Will be picking up a caravan in the next week or so. Hope it tows ok. Had to have a 'van that is light to be able to keep within the 1200kgs max towing weight.
Yeah that’s the Magnetic. Not planned to tow in mine at all, more of tent kind guy. Hope you have a get time towing though.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts