Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I ordered my new 1.5 ST Line X with driver assist pack, in Oct 2020. It was suppose to come in end of Jan, but i am still waiting.. anybody experiencing similar delays ?

Thanks..

·
Super Moderator
2,340 Posts
Deliveries have restarted following the debacle with the overheating batteries.

Your dealer should be able to find out exactly when it's shipping from the plant.

Standard delivery was 12 to 16 weeks anyway which your dealer should have told you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi NigelB,

Thanks, Dealer says the car is in UK port since early Feb but it is in dagrail status (?) ..not sure what does this mean...

·
Super Moderator
2,340 Posts
Dagril status means absolutely nothing at all. Dagrail in means that it is in a compound and will be shipped to Dagenham, Dagrail out means it has been shipped to Dagenham, presumably for some remedial works to be undertaken.

I would call your dealer and remind them that as you are paying upwards of £30,000 for this vehicle it is incumbent upon them to at least pull their finger out and give you an accurate status.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any chance to check the status with Ford myself, if i get the VIN number of my vehicle?

·
Super Moderator
2,340 Posts
The days of being able to do that seemed to end a couple of years ago in that the level of detail previously provided was replaced by generalisations.

It really does need your dealer to do their work and earn their corn.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I ordered my new 1.5 ST Line X with driver assist pack, in Oct 2020. It was suppose to come in end of Jan, but i am still waiting.. anybody experiencing similar delays ?

Thanks..
I'm waiting on a st line x with driver assist pack too. On contact hire, ordered end of October. Had originally been told January delivery and its since been delayed a few times. Apparently its due to arrive at the dealer on Monday but we'll see. I know its already been allocated a reg number so that's a good sign I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts