Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my user name suggests my Kuga Titanium is my first 4x4. It was bought to replace an ancient Focus which kept losing bits of its exhaust when I took off down country tracks. I retired to go birdwatching and the little so and so's keep appearing down rough old tracks or where the only parking involves putting the car onto banks and verges.

I'm very pleased so far with the road handling and am looking forward to my first track towards the end of this week.

My old Focus used to idle fairly quickly so I've had a couple of stalls through not giving the Kuga's engine enough gas when the engine is cold or maybe this is a feature of diesel engines in general? Anyway I'm getting better at avoiding the problem.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Dave

Welcome to the forum.

I'll be picking my Kuga up on Friday and it is the first time i've owned a car that is not a petrol so it will be interesting to see if i kangeroo down the road or not......

Graham

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spoke to the dealer today as I remembered I had stalled his diesel Focus on a test drive. He reckons that the diesel needs a slightly heavier foot on the accelerator when setting off.

This is my first diesel and so far I am delighted.

Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you !
And you are warmly welcomed to our Kuga lovers club forum - let's go practise in russian

oxfordshire - is it county with the administrative center in oxford city? who won in this year clash with cambridge?
Edited by: corgi

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi corgi

Yes Oxford is the main city, every county has a main city. the counties are usually divided up into seperateareas for admin purposes. I live in South Oxfordshire about 13 miles from Oxford and yes they won the boat race....

Sorry i am going to have to practise my Russian,it may take me a while.

·
Registered
9 Posts
but i am afraid we will all sooner or later are to practise chinese:))
ni hau!

about your signature- you like shakespeare ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts