Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just ordered my new Kuga Titanium, being built at the end of April, with lots of extra toys, very much looking forward to my fun in Kuga

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome to the forum 'the undertaker'

This is a great site with lots of friendly people. I pick my new car up in two days so i know what you'll feel like once the waiting begins.

Just one question for you, you won't be using your new Kuga as a hearse will you?

Graham

·
Registered
9 Posts
BigG said:
Welcome to the forum 'the undertaker'

This is a great site with lots of friendly people. I pick my new car up in two days so i know what you'll feel like once the waiting begins.

Just one question for you, you won't be using your new Kuga as a hearse will you?

Graham
LMAO

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
No it does NOT! Have a look at mine on 'Photo Album' Mafia car maybe but hearse never

A friend of mine works for the emergency services and when people are sometimes trapped in car wrecks they often call the fire brigade to come with a cuttinginstrument which is known asa 'Hurst' Apparently some of the conscious victims get rather alarmed when they hear a paramdeic shouting " We will probably need a Hurst!"
Edited by: championkuga

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
funny guys, no, altho might get there a little quicker.Yes, its in Panther, my favourite colour.I'm really looking forward to it, can't believe I have to wait over a month, I guess everybody with a beautiful Kuga are wheely pleased??

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
championkuga said:
No it does NOT! Have a look at mine on 'Photo Album' Mafia car maybe but hearse never

A friend of mine works for the emergency services and when people are sometimes trapped in car wrecks they often call the fire brigade to come with a cuttinginstrument which is known asa 'Hurst' Apparently some of the conscious victims get rather alarmed when they hear a paramdeic shouting " We will probably need a Hurst!"

How do i get to your Photo Album

1 - 13 of 13 Posts