Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and the partner are looking to getting another car, we came across this which is advertised as being a "2.0 TDCi 180 TItanium X Sport".

I will add the pictures of the spec, features and the images. Just wondering if this is correct?

I know in the listing it says rear view camera a SYNC 2 nav system but in the pictures it has neither. It doesn't have a sport spoiler either (i think that's what its called 🤦‍♀️)

The price they are asking (ford dealer) is £11790

It does seem a tidy car so we are really interested but just concerned we are paying for something that it isnt.

Any advice would be really appreciated!

·
Registered
2019 Kuga 2.0 tdci St-Line Edition manual
37 Posts
Ah brilliant! What a great price, I was looking for that spec car and from a main dealer.
I think I’ll get it bought now!

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
South Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
1,634 Posts
Mileage is good,,mine is a 2017 and I have done that in mine already.

I have sent you a full build of that kuga in messages/ conversation

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brilliant thank you! Would it be worth seeing if we could get the price a little cheaper due to them advertising it with camera, sat nav and SYNC 2 - it has SYNC 1

·
Registered
South Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
1,634 Posts
If it had a rear camera it would be just above the rear number plate ,,also I thought all kuga MK 2 titanium x sport were body coloured like in this pic,,but I might be wrong. In the build on Etis is says Titanium plus

·
Registered
Kuga 2020 ST-Line X PHEV Agate Black. (DAP, WP, DCP).
1,000 Posts
Car that is advertise is not a TIT X sport. Its Tit X. Front and rear diffusers are different and you would get sat nav as standard.
a lot of these vehicles were incorrectly registered as Tit X sports and Tit X sports being Tit X. Open the drivers door and check the plate, it will tell you what it is.

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Registered
Kuga 2020 ST-Line X PHEV Agate Black. (DAP, WP, DCP).
1,000 Posts
Ross J pictures is what a Tit X sport is like, different wheels, 19" 5 spokes, colour coded, rear spoiler, different diffusers.

·
Registered
South Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
1,634 Posts
On Etis is says less Navigation system and less navigation data.

sorry if this seems confusing,We are all trying to help

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi yes i would have to agree just looking at it it's not sport as said before no colour coded bumper and should be 19 inch wheels for sport.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
7,301 Posts
You would expect a Ford dealer owned by Ford to at least get the specification right. If it was me I would be looking at a 65 plate which should have the Sync 2 system.

I know mine is not the X but I paid less than that for mine 2 years ago with similar mileage.

Reactions: murcod

·
Registered
Ford kuga sport 2015 2wd 150bhp white
52 Posts
You would expect a Ford dealer owned by Ford to at least get the specification right. If it was me I would be looking at a 65 plate which should have the Sync 2 system.

I know mine is not the X but I paid less than that for mine 2 years ago with similar mileage.
I have a 2015 white sport and i have xolor coded bumbers all round with a sport spoiler , panoramic sunroof the works . The one in the pic looks lime it has plastic coded bumpers .
I would check it out.
Regards
Dave

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Heres a sport pic..
Thanks for that! Appreciate the image. So apparently its because it has the "appearance pack" i don't know how true this is but I have seen other x sports without colour coded trims.

I had the guy look at the plate on the drivers side also, and it states its a titanium x sport 🤷‍♀️

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would not" TrustFord" at this dealership, I found your car on their website showing it is in Erdington - Birmingham You can see from the website it is only a Titanium X, no Spoiler, no Sideskirts, no Camera. Go and find a salesmen at the dealers and see if you can get them to drop the price because of clearly mis representation.
Print out the advert and take that with you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would not" TrustFord" at this dealership, I found your car on their website showing it is in Erdington - Birmingham You can see from the website it is only a Titanium X, no Spoiler, no Sideskirts, no Camera. Go and find a salesmen at the dealers and see if you can get them to drop the price because of clearly mis representation.
Print out the advert and take that with you.
I've got them to check there system and it comes up as titanium x sport, even on other systems. How would I prove that its not a sport if its showing on the system 🤷‍♀️

·
Registered
South Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
1,634 Posts
Have a look at Stupot comments #8 on this thread.that should explain it.

·
Registered
South Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
1,634 Posts
Have a look at these posts,,you are not the only one confused

1 - 20 of 62 Posts