Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
Just joined and looking for some advice please. Have only just started looking at the Kuga and am taking one out for a test drive tomorrow (Wed) pm. I've read most of the messages on the forum so have a good idea of whats what with them.

Having just phoned around, I've secured a deal on a new 2wd sea grey with appearence pack, convenience pack, bluetooth and 19" alloys wheels for £18500 ifI do the deal this month.

Advice please, I think it's a good deal, but would like reassurance if possible.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply daisbuys. But how does it work buying from an internet site like DTD?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just checked drivethedeal and it is cheaper. Can and the panoramic roof for the extra cost. has anyone here bought from them?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi JB

I recently just purchased a 2WD Zetec with App Pack and Bluetooth and Met Paint. Am waiting for delivery this week.

You might want to ring around. With it being March, Dealers are desperate for the sales as I have a feeling that they have to submit numbers for the new reg ths month.

I rang around andfound a dealer not too far away that was 2-3 cars short of the quota they are required to post in order to get some bonus from Ford, so got a really good deal. I managed to beat the DrivetheDeal price. I also avoided the extra £792 price increase that is due on April 1st.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi JB1

Iordered my Kuga from drivethedeal.com and i wouldn't think twice about doing the same again because it was just so easy and i found them to be very polite and they talk you through your order before placing it with one of the dealerships. You don't pay them a penny as they are paid by the dealership in question.
Once you have placed the order the dealership contact you and you deal with them from there on in.

Drive the deal were the cheapest by a mile. I ordered my Titanium on 30th Jan and is expected to be with me on 1st April (8 week wait due to factory order).

Mine is coming with appearence pack, bi-xenon headlights, 18"alloys + front and rear park assist and it cost me £17990 which was by far the best deal at the time and sinceas believe the prices are going up again next month.

Hope this helps you JB as i like you was a bit sceptical about online ordering but i have no regrets as have found it to be completely painless (apart from the dealership didn't contact me when they should of but that's sorted now and they have since been great!)

Good luck and let us all know what you decide

Graham
Edited by: BigG

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Big G thanks. Thats just the sort of info I've been after. DTD were cheaper so will wait until after my test drive tomorrow to see what the dealer can offer me.

James

·
Registered
18 Posts
hello
just found this site, i pick up my KUGA on the 31st.zetec in vision
with appearance pack, bluetooth,premium mats,loadspace liner and mud
flaps.i think i got a realy good deal.over 5.5k off list
.anyone got any advise on vehicle collection and running in. tiz the AWD version. paid £16800 from local dealer.

GL

·
Registered
15 Posts
Personally I think the engine itself is fine from new to do whatever you like with but it's the rest of the car that's not ready.

Brakes will need you to take it easy for the first few hundred miles for example.

Tyres will also benefit if you take it easy on them while you wear them in from new.

·
Registered
18 Posts
SA12

thanks for that info, dont give my cars a hard time anyway so taking it easy for a bit will not be a problem.

GL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts