Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, that is - Had my Kuga for a month - Zetec in Avalon with appearance pack (rails 18" alloys and privacy glass.
Loving it.

Not so the tw*t who reversed into it after a fortnight and then left the scene, leaving £851 worth of damage behind

and waiting on a towball as I relly need to get my boat out before it gets any colder.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sorry to here about the bad news I know how you feel
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
In 2000 I got a brand new 306 Cabriolet (£22500) well on the second day I was on the motorway just cruising at 50mph, a truck over took me and a rather large rock fell of the back and bounced of my bonnet (nice dent) onto the wind screen (nice crack) I was most distraught.

2 weeks later, just got the car back after the repairs and posing with some friends with the roof down and cruising down a busy high street. Could see in the distance some flashing blue lights coming towards us chasing a car. Better move over a thought so I did, but as they got closer I thought Christ his close (as parked cars on the opposite side) well moved over some more to the point where I kerbed me nice new allow wheels and to top it off as maniac flew past he took my wing mirror off.

Well at 29 years old I was almost in tears, but some nice old lady did pick up the pieces of my wing mirror and hand them to me.

But one of friend did say lucky you did pull right over or he would have written off the side of the car. But after all that the next 5 years where event free and enjoyable.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I had a birdstrike on the Kuga the other day - thought it was just the windscreen - didn't break, but was loud enough to pop my ears - ouch. When I got home found the bird had hit the bonnet first leaving a 1inch wide scratch from the silver trim on the front of the bonnet, right up to the screen. An hour's t-cut and polish after, and only I'll know, you can just about see it when the sun catches it. I've only had two birdstrikes like this, the last one after a week of owning my last "fun" 4x4 -a Renault Scenic RX4. Must go with the territory!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Were u cruising at 40k feet at the time Wildyce!??? (sry cr*p joke!)

The mrs came back from shopping the other day having hit a bird. There was a nice streak of blood the full length of the panoramic roof!! NICE! no damage tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts