Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mouse,

Just thought I'd wish you good luck for tomorrow, I know you've been waiting along time for this day to arrive and I really wish it were me too. Don't be too nervous and enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi,
A very happy man here.
got it finally 2 days ago and love it!!!!

build in my pioneer navigation yesterday and then.........................my wife took it
today: my wife is to her work and took the Kuga again
tomorrow: she is going away the whole day with some friends and you probably guessed it already..........................she is going to take the Kuga

Sunday it is my turn again.
Will post pictures and my review asap (if my wife give me a chance)!!!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Mouse,
Hurray... you've got it! Though you've waited along time for her, you've still got wait until Sunday! I would have taken the keys, when the other half gets home, and gone for a very long drive!!

I'm sure you will have many happy hours driving the Kuga.

Can't wait for your pictures

·
Registered
260 Posts
Are you a man or a Mouse?
............On second thoughts, don't answer that.

Enjoy it when you getthe chance mate.

Placed my order in December, and pick it up on March 1st. Can't wait!! Glad my missus has got a new shape Fiesta Zetec to keep her occupied!

·
Registered
14 Posts
So actually it is your wife's car, I solved that by giving her the new Ka two weeks ago ;)

I got a call this morning that it was ready to be picked up, when I arrived at the dealer the leasecompany didn't allow me to have it untill tomorrow (taking care of insurance etc.). That was a real bummer, the good thing is off course that I can pick it up tomorrow morning and have an appointment for which I have to drive 150 km (and 150 back) ... so plenty of time to figure out the gadgets :)

So from tomorrow we have the biggest Ford in white and a smallest Ford in red ;)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Since sunday it is my car again and I drove it a lot!!!
I love it and get positive reactions from everyone (even the postman started talking to me).

My wife has got a 2007 Seat Ibiza so she has to wait another year or so.
We already have looked at the new Fiesta and we really love it.

The Ka is too small and only has 2 doors.
Ordered my winter tyres today and finished my Pioneer touchscreen nav installation. The Ipod cable is now installed and now I can play all the music I want (while navigating through my ipod via the touchscreen).

Pictures later this week!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I like: it looks and how it handles: I also get a lot of positive reactions and attention when I am driving!

I dislike: fuel consumption, its power (feels slow and actually is) and all kinds of noises that already start beginning in the interior.

I am critical but I don't forget: I still love it!!
But will get it chipped asap.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am in traffic jams 4 hrs a day, so I haven't had an issue with it being slow ... the times I wasn't in a traffic jam I had no complaints so far. I don't like chipping cars .... i think it is for people who can't affort a more powerfull car.You should have leased aX6, more power and a sh*tload more money .... ;)

No noises in my car (ater 1000+ km)

·
Registered
295 Posts
sandervp said:
I don't like chipping cars .... i think it is for people who can't affort a more powerfull car.
I liked the looks of the Kuga from the beginning and that is why I choose it but there is not a more powerful diesel available (and petrol is not allowed within my company).
I have had a lot of chipped cars and believe me.........................you would also love it!!
Edited by: mouse1277

1 - 18 of 18 Posts