Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

well i used to have a modified audi TT but since moving to the country it just wasnt practical so my brother in law suggested i go look at a Kuga. I walked into Haynes Ford in Maidstone and there she was, a stunning sea grey titanium with x-pack. Being the impatient git i am, i had to have her so i sold the TT and took the plunge with the very car that was in the showroom. I only had to wait a week for it to be PDI'd and i collected on Jan 3rd. Haynes were excellent.

I love it and wish i'd bought one months ago. Ford have really raised the bar and i think their cars are up there with the premium german brands now.

It is missing a couple of bits i want/need but im having them retro fitted ie: bluetooth and parking sensors. Ive already had the windows done by guardian tints who were excellent and come to you.

So here are some pics

Edited by: clarko

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
A real beauty, good choice.I do like the Sea Grey. Very nice alloys, quite different from mine (18") what are they? I am seriously thinking about a retro fit of parking sensors. Would it be rude to ask where and how much?

Just out of interest, what premium German cars are you camparing the Kuga with?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
havent had a quote yet re the sensors but im using this guy in maidstone who ford sub all their work too

he was charging £150 to install bluetooth though

re the german brands i was looking at an ML Merc and a Q5 but preferred the looks of the kuga.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry, and the wheels are standard titanium 17" rims

im putting on the kuga 19" wheels soon

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Interesting that you preferred the Kuga to the ML. I kind of assumed that because it was so much more expensive and a Merc it would have been better. I have an ongoing competition with a friend about how much better my Kuga is than his X3. Still haven't changed my mind. Although his cost about 11K more for the same spec I think it looks a bit plasticky and unoriginal next to the Ford.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i totally agree
i looked at a Q5 and just the base model was 7k more than the top of the range kuga - Ford have got the styling of the kuga bang on - turns a lot of heads for sure!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Clarko

Your new Kuga looks really good, you must be very pleased

Window tints look very good, are they slightly lighter than the very dark factory fitted privacy glass?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep im really chuffed with it

the tints are a medium apparently, not the really dark ones that come out of the factory.

glad you like it

·
Registered
731 Posts
What a beauty! How lucky are you finding one so quickly. Great pics by the way.
I don't see many Kugas in my neck of the woods, so really nice to see pictures, especially in the spec I'm after too.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Kev,

Do you have a delivery date yet? I can definitely imagine how you must be feeling.

Haven't been able to order mine yet, need sort to out the finances to do with a new Fiesta. Have only hadit 3months and can't wait to change it for the Kuga.

Good Luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts