Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys

well i used to have a modified audi TT but since moving to the country it just wasnt practical so my brother in law suggested i go look at a Kuga. I walked into Haynes Ford in Maidstone and there she was, a stunning sea grey titanium with x-pack. Being the impatient git i am, i had to have her so i sold the TT and took the plunge with the very car that was in the showroom. I only had to wait a week for it to be PDI'd and i collected on Jan 3rd. Haynes were excellent.

I love it and wish i'd bought one months ago. Ford have really raised the bar and i think their cars are up there with the premium german brands now.

It is missing a couple of bits i want/need but im having them retro fitted ie: bluetooth and parking sensors. Ive already had the windows done by guardian tints who were excellent and come to you.

So here are some pics

Edited by: clarko

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
A real beauty, good choice.I do like the Sea Grey. Very nice alloys, quite different from mine (18") what are they? I am seriously thinking about a retro fit of parking sensors. Would it be rude to ask where and how much?

Just out of interest, what premium German cars are you camparing the Kuga with?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
havent had a quote yet re the sensors but im using this guy in maidstone who ford sub all their work too

he was charging £150 to install bluetooth though

re the german brands i was looking at an ML Merc and a Q5 but preferred the looks of the kuga.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Interesting that you preferred the Kuga to the ML. I kind of assumed that because it was so much more expensive and a Merc it would have been better. I have an ongoing competition with a friend about how much better my Kuga is than his X3. Still haven't changed my mind. Although his cost about 11K more for the same spec I think it looks a bit plasticky and unoriginal next to the Ford.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i totally agree
i looked at a Q5 and just the base model was 7k more than the top of the range kuga - Ford have got the styling of the kuga bang on - turns a lot of heads for sure!

·
Registered
731 Posts
What a beauty! How lucky are you finding one so quickly. Great pics by the way.
I don't see many Kugas in my neck of the woods, so really nice to see pictures, especially in the spec I'm after too.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Kev,

Do you have a delivery date yet? I can definitely imagine how you must be feeling.

Haven't been able to order mine yet, need sort to out the finances to do with a new Fiesta. Have only hadit 3months and can't wait to change it for the Kuga.

Good Luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.