Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Kuga last thursday, the handover went well and the wife and I departed the dealership with a large grin on our faces. Then four miles up the road got a puncture. Luckily there was a quick fit almost opposite, so drove it in there and was told that I had broken some sort of record. Not even that spoilt my day and I didn't want to stop driving it.

Anyway I have now done 400 miles and have nothing bad to say about it. Usually there is something I wish was different, but at the moment I'm happy. So here is a couple of pictures of my car.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum

Ross

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome Brighton Steve,
Nice pics, enjoy your Kuga.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice car, is it powershift or manual and does it have the new flat bottom sports steering wheel. I drive a mk 1 kuga and waiting to see what the 2020 looks like and performs in the flesh even though I'm not to keen on it's looking like a ford focus on stilts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice car, is it powershift or manual and does it have the new flat bottom sports steering wheel. I drive a mk 1 kuga and waiting to see what the 2020 looks like and performs in the flesh even though I'm not to keen on it's looking like a ford focus on stilts
Hadn’t seen the flat bottomed wheel but just searched it, looks good. Agreed on the 2020, not keen!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, it is manual and yes it does have the flat bottom steering wheel, which looks great. I know its early but this car is fast becoming the best I have had.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Nice one And my fave colour is blue or hint of.
I love the kuga and our Vignale is just the best of the lot.
just done the software upgrade with no issues apart from wondering why it wouldn’t upload until I realised I was putting my music usb back in derrrrr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts