Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Super Moderator and Mr Uses Lots of Words
Nice, but I think I would be removing the free advertising in the rear window. KU21GGA would have been a nice plate although if you ignore the numbers it reminds me of one of our members.

Reactions: Ade C

Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
Looks great, I hope you enjoy it. (y)

Registered
Mk3 St-Line X Edition 1.5 TDCI 120
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice, but I think I would be removing the free advertising in the rear window. KU21GGA would have been a nice plate although if you ignore the numbers it reminds me of one of our members.
馃う馃徎No advertising intended, however i did try taking it off but it鈥檚 a real pain, apologies if anybody is offended 馃檮

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great, I hope you enjoy it. (y)
Thanks it seems a little better than the last 1.5tdci in my opinion however I don鈥檛 know if that has anything to do with the adblue 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree KU21GGA strong plate there 馃槀

馃う馃徎No advertising intended, however i did try taking it off but it鈥檚 a real pain, apologies if anybody is offended 馃檮
No offence lol. Just a pet hate of mine regarding dealer advertising. I like the colour.

I agree KU21GGA strong plate there 馃槀
Actually I think I prefer what you have. I notice reg plates as when I met my wife she worked for a company that dealt in cherished registration numbers. That's the official name for private plates and I took an interest.

Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
No offence lol. Just a pet hate of mine regarding dealer advertising. I like the colour.
First thing I do when changing cars is remove all dealer stickers and change plates if they have a dealers name on them.........but bu**er me, that looks a nice colour

Super Moderator
OK, a real of the wall suggestion for a name for your new car.

Pick the name of a favourite drummer.

Why?

Because BUSIGA OF BUSIGGA is the name of a province in Burundi, famous of one thing, The Royal Burundi Drummers (I said it was off the wall)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, a real of the wall suggestion for a name for your new car.

Pick the name of a favourite drummer.

Why?

Because BUSIGA OF BUSIGGA is the name of a province in Burundi, famous of one thing, The Royal Burundi Drummers (I said it was off the wall)

馃槀馃槀off the wall indeed

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First thing I do when changing cars is remove all dealer stickers and change plates if they have a dealers name on them.........but bu**er me, that looks a nice colour
Thanks Ronnie, all stickers now removed 馃榿 just need one new plates I like the look of the gel plates. The colour is called solar silver, I think it鈥檚 only available on the Puma and new Kuga at the moment

I am Batman!
Kuga ST - Manual 6 Speed - 200PS+ Petrol.
Lovely car and colour too. You could sell the plate to pay for the car! LOL.

Reactions: Phil Doggo

Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
Given the number plate, I like the name 'Roger' :p

Reactions: SiJY
1 - 20 of 27 Posts