Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I think I am the lattest member of the Kuga club.
I ordered my new Chill coloured Kuga 3 weeks ago, and told yesterday it will be built on 30th October and hopefully will get it end of November. I must have the newist kuga in the world, and its not even built yet. I ordered those Bi xenon lights, but am begining to wish I had'nt, after reading the forum about people keep flashing you because the think you are on full beam. Oh well I will just have to flash them back. Hope I done the correct thing picking Chill as a colour!, I have only seen black and they look great.

Thanks to all of you for giving some great tips on the Kuga, reading these helped to make up my mind and buy one. Hope I have done the right thing.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi RonnyP,
good choice and i wish you a lot of luck with your car!
about the colour chill the opinions are quite different. some love it (some only after a few weeks) and some hate it.
I saw it in the brochure and thought it looked great and went to the dealer with my wife and she said immediately: "a colour for old people"
Only thing that is important is that you like it!
Keep us posted and post some pics when it has arrived!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I never thought of that- a colour for old people. Oh well I will just have to keep it till I'm old enough. I'm in my 50's now so perhaps it's the right colour for me after all. Any one else keep getting flashed by on coming traffic after having Bi Xenon lights fitted ?See you soon.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I never liked the chill colour at fist and I'm 34, but I think it's grown on me and I quite like it now. I have the Xenon lights too and have been driving for a few weeks now with no problems. Could be you're auto levelling system playing up so a trip to you're dealer would be the best thing to do.

·
Registered
74 Posts
RonnyP said:
Well I never thought of that- a colour for old people. Oh well I will just have to keep it till I'm old enough. I'm in my 50's now so perhaps it's the right colour for me after all. Any one else keep getting flashed by on coming traffic after having Bi Xenon lights fitted ?See you soon.
I get flashed almost everytime I do the Mum's Taxi run late at night, _ see my other posts. It's been back to the dealer who checked height & brightness, & all is ok!

I've got so fed up with people flashing me, that instead of flashing them back I just put the lights on full beam, nasty & pathetic I know, but hey I'm being blinded by them flashing at me for no reason so take some of that!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had a similar problem with the xenons on my Focus ST, or anytime the car was driven uphill, and hit a pothole I was flashed by oncoming cars, it really annoyed me, and I haven't bought xenons since.Edited by: Freddie Kuga

1 - 7 of 7 Posts