Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am now the proud owner of my new Kuga,I took delivery this afternoon and its just wonderful.
Peter

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will take some pics today and try and download them for you all to see,just having my cuppa tea and off somewhere (Any bloody where)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks jan,I have had lot of cars but this is worth waiting for.I am 55 and driven since i was 18 and this Kuga is a wonderful thing to own.You will love it,just as other Kuga owners will tell you.I spent a while late last night pairing my phone with the onboard bluetooth,she even (the ladies voice) understood everything i said to her,(bless her).
Peter

·
Registered
227 Posts
Got to be honest... I dont like the colour... but then I didnt like Chill (the colour I got) to start with either! N1 for posting the pics.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well thatsdown tochoice,I was going for the silver or chill,ans as i have had lots of silver and this one was available and of course i did like the colour.More pics will follow next week,glad you liked them.
Peter

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I chose Titanium.with appearance pack and bluetooth,I am happy with that,saying that though I paired the phone to it yesterday and today it would not recognise it,dont know why yet?
Peter

1 - 19 of 19 Posts