Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys,
I am from Athens, Greece and I ordered a week ago an ice white Kuga 2.5T AWD zetec edition ( here in Greece it is called Trend edition). Hopefully I will have it around 1st of May.
I had the chance for a long test drive of a titanium version for 5 hours and i was impressed from the power and the handling of this suv.

I ll be back with more when I will have more impressions from the first rides.

Edited by: antonisk7-GR

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
art said:
hop u got long pockets heavy on petrol i had st b 4 the kuga wos only getin 20 mph
unfortunately there is a strange law in Greece and the circulation of diesel cars is not allowed in Athens (due to low quality of diesel) , so the petrol edition is the only solution in my case

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's good this car ... I had my first trip and it is very pleasant to drive :):):) I had around 12 L /100 km not very bad, hope that gets better

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi Antonnisk7,
Your "KUGA" in frozen white looks good! Not yet seen one in GB mostly avalon,sea grey or black, are you going to fit mud flaps? I had them fitted they blend in well with the trim. I also had the s/s door sills done they look good too.Has any one fitted the boot sill protector yet selling at £27 on Allen Ford webb sight? SB

·
Registered
374 Posts
Looking very nice in Greece there. I bet you are really pleased. Well Done and thank you for posting pictures...

Silverback, I am sure I looked at this protector and was not too impressed, it does not look polised and says it is brushed, hence, I do not believe there is a place on a Kuga for dull silver???

·
Registered
228 Posts
Undertaker ,no the one I've seen on Allen ford Webb site is a clear transparent self adesive one. SB

·
Registered
228 Posts
GAZ, Thanks for that I was thinking of attaching it but would have attached something I should'nt have.SB

1 - 14 of 14 Posts