Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am just waiting for my 2wd Panther Black Zetec with App pack and Bluetooth. Iordered it at the beginning of the month.I paid a total of £15,791 and got 12m tax etc included. So deal is not that bad.........

·
Registered
20 Posts
All I did was Iwent on to the Ford website. I then dealer searched my local area and also some other dealers I have heard of that were good for Kuga (archers of ashby etc). It was then just a case of finding a dealer who wanted to do a deal. I ended up getting down to 2 dealers and ended up doing the deal with a Ford dealer in Oxfordshire directly.
My main arguement for a better price was Drive the Deal (The dealers i dealt with,hate this website). I only managed to get a really good price because I was willing to walk away and the dealers I were talking to in the final stages were short of the March sales numbers of new reg cars they need to meet in order to receive some bonus payment from Ford for new reg's.

You might be lucky if you phone around with the end of March fast approaching.

Hope that helps

Edited by: DarrenB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.