Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been offered a frozen white 2wd zetec with appearance pack and blue tooth 12 months tax for £16200. on a scale of 1 to 10 how good is the deal.(10 being very good)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure if this helps, but I managed to get a pre-registered delivery mileage AWDZetec in Silver, with appearance pack and bluetooth for £15,999, although this was back in November.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am just waiting for my 2wd Panther Black Zetec with App pack and Bluetooth. Iordered it at the beginning of the month.I paid a total of £15,791 and got 12m tax etc included. So deal is not that bad.........

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DarrenB said:
I am just waiting for my 2wd Panther Black Zetec with App pack and Bluetooth. Iordered it at the beginning of the month.I paid a total of £15,791 and got 12m tax etc included. So deal is not that bad.........
thats a great price when you consider met paint is an extra £400. may i ask where you got the deal. i'm quite happy with a pre reg but i cant find any deals

·
Registered
20 Posts
All I did was Iwent on to the Ford website. I then dealer searched my local area and also some other dealers I have heard of that were good for Kuga (archers of ashby etc). It was then just a case of finding a dealer who wanted to do a deal. I ended up getting down to 2 dealers and ended up doing the deal with a Ford dealer in Oxfordshire directly.
My main arguement for a better price was Drive the Deal (The dealers i dealt with,hate this website). I only managed to get a really good price because I was willing to walk away and the dealers I were talking to in the final stages were short of the March sales numbers of new reg cars they need to meet in order to receive some bonus payment from Ford for new reg's.

You might be lucky if you phone around with the end of March fast approaching.

Hope that helps

Edited by: DarrenB

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i bought a kuga zetec 2wd with app.pack and blue tooth in frozen white. i like to say i beat the dealer down with a great internet price but i didn't. i paid £16300. this was £150 more expensive than drive the deal when i count transport cost to n.ireland. the dealer could supply the car in 3 weeks as opposed to 8 weeks with dtd. i couldn't fall out with the local dealer over £150. i could of got the same car but this time with conv.pack as well but i was too slow, for an extra £100. i was waiting on the buyer of my car to come up with the money. better no car as 2 cars in this present climate. i found most dealers very slow or poor when i was enquiring about the kuga. most never phoned me back or quoted list price. 3 weeks and count down
Edited by: smc

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just checked and my local Ford garage are selling Kugas at 17,999 for the Zetec and 18,999 for the Titanium. But apparently these cars were built last year. Not sure this is a great offer. Apparently offer ends at the end of the month and then revert to list plus prices go up by 4%. Ouch.

I guess I'll look elsewhere for a deal. Just want a standard AWD Kuga Zetec, blue trim in Panther Black.

-Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts