Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

Don't know if this has been covered at all but I am due to pick up my Kuga this Sunday and am in the middle of sorting out some CD's for it.

Just wondering what was your 1st CD to enter the Kuga?

I have The Prodigy Invaders must die and Snow Patrol's Hundred million sun's(mainly as I am going to see them in March) just waiting to be played on one of my many adventures!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Pump up the Volume- MARRS and the Top Gun film music, Danger Zone, Mighty Wingsetc but that is for my 13 year old son (of course!) Maybe Silver Machine by Hawkwind or Take my breath away by Berlinmight be appropriate.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Interesting thread. I currently have Linkin Park, Rolling Stones, Kraftwerk, Steve Earle, Scissor Sisters and Fun Lovin Criminals in mine. What a combination :)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Good choices 1981. I love Numb by Linkin Park, great driving music. I am a bit of a Miami Vice fan (1980's and the recent film) so anything from either would be good.

·
Registered
295 Posts
At the moment: all my music is in the car because my ipod is hooked to the system (80 gb of all genres, new and old)
!
I don't use CD's but do play a DVD now and then.

Most played at the moment: Kings of leon, Adele, Jason Mraz, Live, Amy McDonald, Simply Red (my all time favorite) Duran Duran (reminds me of my youth, haha) and Kate Perry.

Mmm, now I look at it: strange list

Edited by: mouse1277

·
Registered
731 Posts
My daughter wants to listen to 'Ruby' by the Kaiser Chiefs. That's her choice of the 1st bit of music to play in the Kuga. As for me, anything with a really good thumping beat!!! On the whole I like lots of different music from classicalto Duffy, Madonna, etc etc etc...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Oh dear - just checked wht I have in the multi changer and dread to think what it says about me
- Donny Osmond, David Cassidy, Duffy, Take That, The London Symhony Orchestra and Tom Jones - what a mixture - must sort it out tomorrow!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Oh my goodness. Are you sure you haven't accidently been to a car boot sale and bought the last five discs on the table? :) Duffy should be allowed to stay in there...

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have a CD mixture in mine including: Earth,Wind & Fire / Genesis / Coldplay / Gloria Estefan / Queen / Fergie / Kenny G / & Movie Themes (Top Gun - have to really watch my speed when this is playing! - Bond & Bourne)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I SO glad there is another closet Top Gun fan. It really is great driving music but I know exactly what you mean KugaBaba, the old accelerator foot gets a bit heavy when its on! ( Especially Mighty Wings)

Sarah

·
Registered
101 Posts
Currently my head unit is loaded with:
<UL>
<LI>MGMT</LI>
<LI>Kings of Leon</LI>
<LI>Elbow</LI>
<LI>Massive Attack ( "Blue Lines" of course! )</LI>
<LI>Dr Dre 2001</LI>
<LI>A Cd of nursery rhymes ( for the nipper )</LI>[/list]

Although my wife and I both have Nanos, which takes the kerfuffle out of reloading the cd changer regulary.

Technology what a wonderful thing!

Kugameister

·
Registered
28 Posts
OK have now sorted out the CD's - no more Donny Osmond or David Cassidy - left in The London Symhony Orchestra, Take That and Duffy though and have added U2, Alesha Dixon and Abba ( I have to have something from my youth)!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts