Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Kuga since the end of July, we've put her through her paces!

Not only can she work hard

She can play hard too

She held her ground against the Landrovers at the Bristol Balloon Fiesta, & caused quite a stir at my sisters wedding, when she delivered all the ushers to the church

·
Registered
61 Posts
i hope the Kuga is not called doris.
what a name to give to such a strong outsanding motor car

please rethink that

or better still rename it

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Aaaah! My husband bought me "Dave" and then wants to drive him all the time! Dave is not a good name for a Kuga but the kids decided on it because apparently it is definitely a male and needed a fairly butch name. A bit puzzling really because it looks like Doris and Dave are exactly the same spec. The only difference is the alloys. Maybe thats how you tell what gender a Kuga is?!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry but yes SHE is Doris
When she first got here, each time we went to go out in her I'd shout "the drivers door is mine", cos I wanted to drive, not my husband. The kids & husband mimicked me by saying in a parrot voice "door is mine" which slowly crept to "doorismine" which when said often enough becomes "Doris mine" so Doris she is!

I think Dave is pretty cool too, but from the looks of it both me & Championkuga are from the west country, so perhaps our minds work a little differently down here

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think the winner of the naming competition has got to be Freddie! I copied someone on here and called ours Kenny!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mine is justTHE KUGA because with styling like that so sleek yet agressive it could only be a powerful fast silent deadly animal and not some dippy girl or boys name

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Good point. I was putting my daughters car in our garage ( a teeny weeny Peugeot 107 ) last night when my husband drove up behind me in The Kuga with the Xenon lights on. It was quite menacing and seemed huge. Definitely a big threatening animal.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:><?: prefix = w ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:word" /><w:wrap ="square"></w:wrap></v:shape> </v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:><w:wrap ="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
championkuga said:
Good point. I was putting my daughters car in our garage ( a teeny weeny Peugeot 107 ) last night when my husband drove up behind me in The Kuga with the Xenon lights on. It was quite menacing and seemed huge. Definitely a big threatening animal.

The car or your hubbbie ????

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Sorry, I am such a WALLY! I have a couple of pictures of Dave and I can't post them on the forum. My 18 year old and my 12 year old are helping, that is why we have a blank page. Sorry!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine's Black Beauty. She's even got GG in the reg plate. Strong, sleek, lots of horse power, a pleasure to drive, fast acceleration and loads of admiring glances (now she's out the stables).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts