Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi Kev !

From a Main Dealer - £25 a pr for front + £25 a pr for rear.

The front fit with 2 screws each side..... The rear have 2 sliding clamps each side..... You don't even have to remove any of the wheels......

Hope this helps !!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I know on a previous thread several people mentioned they were easy to fit yourself but I wouldn't want to do any damage so I left it to the garage. Would not be without them, I am sure they have made a difference in this mucky weather. The prices KugaBabe mentioned were around what I paid.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Are they any pics of Kugas with mudflaps anwhere? Theymay be practical, but on some cars they just look crap. At £50 for a set, they're not exactly cheap to find out one way or the other.

·
Registered
295 Posts
BigGeord said:
looking cool
I really believe they are very functional, practical and have a lot of other advantages but in my opinion "looking cool" is not one of them.

I don't like the looks of mudflaps in general so it has nothing to do with the Kuga.

But now I am going outside again to wash my Kuga for the 2nd time in 3 days

·
Registered
108 Posts
I would rather wash my Kuga twice in three days than fit ugly-looking mudflaps, henceIMO they are all about lookingcool and then apractical consideration second ;-)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
checked out your pictures BigGeord mud flaps look fine to me gonna get me some i also got some nice shiny black door gaurds from halfords £ 3.99 for 2 as first time my daughter got out the rear door only had the car 4 hrs she bashed it into the brick party wall agggggggggggra !! they go nice on the panther black and arnt that noticeable.
regards kev

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi BigGeord if i send a pm to you i will try to include some photos of the door trims to put photos on the forum do you use photo bucket ad copy/paste the url ?
regards kev

·
Registered
295 Posts
BigGeord said:
Nice 1 I would be interested in seeing what the door guards look like on and do you think they will stay on?
Mudflaps, door guards, etc: very practical but don't like the looks of them.

I have 2 young daughters too but I just learned them too wait for me to open the door to avoid accidents like that.

·
Registered
446 Posts
capainkevey said:
hi BigGeord if i send a pm to you i will try to include some photos of the door trims to put photos on the forum do you use photo bucket ad copy/paste the url ?
regards kev

Yes M8, Photobucket seems to be the 1 that works on this site, good luck though as it took me a while also.

·
Registered
295 Posts
KugaCat said:
Hi All

Does this mean that the Kuga does not have child locks!?
it has child locks but I don't like them because I also have adults in the back of the car many times.
but for bumping the doors into a wall or another car there are other solutions (door protection or extra child education/raise
).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts