Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look no further for a no nonsence and fair play dealer than www.motorscoalville.co.uk. This Ford Independent Dealership control their own destinywhereas the well known group Dealerships have group policies and guidelines to adhere to. Call the proprietor of this centrally locatedMidlands CompanyI personally have bought a couple of vehicles and cannot fault their service and professionalism throughout.

Edited by: moondust

·
Registered
120 Posts
i test drove a car with these...seemed a great bunch, i only opted for a more local dealer as i wanted to buy from the servicing dealer etc and also my local dealercouldget a car quicker as they had one in stock....id certainlyrecommendthem tho

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have had 3 Kugas,1 Fiesta 1.25, 2 Fiesta STs, 1 Focus ST (all privilege scheme), all from this dealership. I always compare prices with other dealerships as I am 110 miles away from Coalville Motors and have only once found a better deal. Ask for Mark the owner (some one on here recommended him a few years ago), no gimmicks or fancy showroom, just an honest family run business.Edited by: Dolgoed

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
www.motorscoalville.co.uk I have had eight Kugas and eight ST Focus and have formed the opinion that these people are the best at selling Fords. This old established family business is an Independent Ford Dealership that puts the customers interests first and foremost making the whole purchase process understandable at every stage, absolute professionals. email [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts