Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i need to get myself a new mobile phone that is compatible with the Bluetooth unit within the sony DAB. Some of the phones on the Ford website seem out of date.
Please post your make and model if it works.
Cheers

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello Gregrock,
I have a samsung s8300 tocco ultra editiontouchscreen phone, which isnt on fords website either, just picked my Kuga up 2 days ago, and was a bit concerned as I have only just upgraded my phone a month ago,however it is recognised by the car, everything works ok, except my phone directory doesnt seem to migrate across to the car system, apart from that it works fine, the phone book might work yet as I am still learning!! let me know if you find out about migrating the phonebook across!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Gregrock, Unfortunately i have a Samsung Tocco and it dosen't work in the car, gutted. I have had to switch back to my old Nokia, however, i am getting an I-PHONE soon which will work.

·
Registered
512 Posts
May be some difference just noticed you have sony DAB my system is Ford built in Nav / radio system. Worked on Bluetooth no problem searched for Ford on phone bluetooth. Found it then paired it up. Now when I turn car on the phone just asks me to pair yes or no. Once it does this a second one ask allow PB&P yes again I then get all the phone book options.

Will have a look tomorrow at system tomorrow to see if any settings need changing etc.
K

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.