Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ford Kuga 1.5 TDCI Automatic
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, strange question but, has anybody found a particularly good Mobile Phone Holder which fits neatly in a Kuga 2017 TDCI Auto?

I know there are plenty to choose from in the market but I'm hoping somebody has found a particularly good one for this type of car.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Depends on your phone, I have used Brodit proclip in my 2015 and 2018 Tit x.
With Samsung phones.
Perfect fit, secure but removable without trace.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I use the below it’s brilliant just slots into the air vent next to the steering wheel and the magnet is solid so the phone doesn’t budge I’ve been using it for years now wee bit pricey but it was worth it

·
Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
1,337 Posts
I use one of these Mega Mounts magnetic wireless, hard wired in so it's always live when the ignition is on.

EDIT: I have an iPhone 12 Pro

·
Registered
2017 Ford Kuga 1.5 TDCI Automatic
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends on your phone, I have used Brodit proclip in my 2015 and 2018 Tit x.
With Samsung phones.
Perfect fit, secure but removable without trace.
The phone I have is an iPhone SE2020

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
i just leave mine in the centre console (iPhone 12 pro max)

Reactions: Happyarry and Dfp68

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone else with a iPhone 12 Pro Max use a holder? I'll be using the good ole sat nav on my iPhone a lot soon, and not sure which mount to get for the weight of the phone. I had a magnetic mount for my iPhone X - not sure how well that'll hold up

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
DreamLine Products Car Phone Holder Dashboard Mat - Premium Edition Mobile Phone Car Cradle Mount All Vehicles Phones GPS

I bought one of these off Amazon £9.49 with prime,,I use it in my works van ,,sits on the dash and it don’t move about,,I tried it going round roundabouts hard to see it it would move and it don’t move,I use my iPhone 12 max pro for sat nav in the van,,the phone fits perfect,the holder is silicon and you can remove the holder if you don’t want it on the dash all the time,,it’s flexible so it should be ok for curved dashboard (I think).

Ross

·
Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
1,337 Posts
I have an iPhone 12 Pro, not the Max though, and I use a wireless magnetic mount. It's rock solid.

It's called a Mega Mount.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts