Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Probably the least important thing on your list, but I noticed the B&O badges weren’t on the doors either. Cheap move! It annoyed me so I found/ordered an aftermarket pair from a print company doing gel badges specifically for Ford’s. Not the same as the central badge, but decent and better than blank circles!
View attachment 6219
Can I ask you where you got the badges from please?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can I ask you where you got the badges from please?
I found them here...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I found them here...
Thanks for that, will order some now😊

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have someone any idea where we can find scuff plate for tailgate with st line logo ? And what about with steel pedals?

PS: Does anyone know what is the factory color of B&O covers; I dont know what to order (maybe black;)

·
Registered
Mk3 Kuga PHEV ST Line-X
32 Posts
Yeah, it's the first thing that you notice when you open the car door, I'm not sure whether it's a deleted part or that they just ran out of the correct part when it was being built. With it being such a new model, I can't find any replacement scuff plates for sale on the Internet, not that I should have to buy the bits that are missing myself, it really does cheapen the appearance of what should be a great car.
I've managed to find the speaker badges online from B&o Speaker Gel Badge Set (set of 3) 15mm
If you're interested in some for yours.
Thank you for the link. Just ordered some in chrome blue

·
Registered
2021 S/Silver Vignale 225 FWD PHEV
191 Posts
Just to rehash this thread again.
What does the LED light in the boot look like and where is it exactly?

·
Registered
2020 Mk3 Titainium Lucid Red 1.5Ltr Diesel
93 Posts
Just to rehash this thread again.
What does the LED light in the boot look like and where is it exactly?
I have a 20 plate 1st edition titanium. The boot area has two lights one inside the boot on the right side. (Near to the seat release handle and what looks like air vents). The other is on the inside trim panel of the tail gate, it’s in the centre of the panel, above the handle, but below the the rear window. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have a 20 plate 1st edition titanium. The boot area has two lights one inside the boot on the right side. (Near to the seat release handle and what looks like air vents). The other is on the inside trim panel of the tail gate, it’s in the centre of the panel, above the handle, but below the the rear window. Hope this helps.
Thanks.

Definitely don't have that. Thought the boot looked a bit dark once the other is obscured.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks.

Definitely don't have that. Thought the boot looked a bit dark once the other is obscured.
I’m surprised your Kuga doesn’t have the lights. I would suggest that you return to the dealer look at Kuga models on sale similar to yours and ask for an explanation if they have the lighting that yours don’t.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I’m surprised your Kuga doesn’t have the lights. I would suggest that you return to the dealer look at Kuga models on sale similar to yours and ask for an explanation if they have the lighting that yours don’t.
No, no....I have the regular one in the boot, it's just that it looks dark once it get obscured by the stuff we dump in there.

Edit... Here's what it looks like. Had you guys not mentioned it, would never have noticed it.

Automotive design Automotive exterior Tints and shades Fixture Composite material

·
Registered
93 Posts
Reactions: AxleB

·
Registered
Kuga 2021 ST-Line X PHEV Magnetic
90 Posts
Can someone with ST Line Scuff plates confirm the length and width so that I can compare with the space on my car - if they are the same size I may indulge in a pair of the Ford plates listed above.

·
Registered
2021 Mk3 PHEV St-Line X (Platinum White, All packs available in DK) 😇
4 Posts
Probably the least important thing on your list, but I noticed the B&O badges weren’t on the doors either. Cheap move! It annoyed me so I found/ordered an aftermarket pair from a print company doing gel badges specifically for Ford’s. Not the same as the central badge, but decent and better than blank circles!
View attachment 6219
Hi JAYPC.

I am looking to purchase these my self. Yours look really good, could you tell me which color you ordered? All the options on the webpage makes me confused :(

·
Registered
Mk3 Kuga PHEV ST Line-X
32 Posts
Hi JAYPC.

I am looking to purchase these my self. Yours look really good, could you tell me which color you ordered? All the options on the webpage makes me confused :(
Good Morning Simon,

I got some in Chrome Blue. Even got a free wham bar in the package (blast from the past).
Art Circle Rectangle Gas Pattern

·
Registered
Kuga 2020 ST-Line X PHEV Agate Black. (DAP, WP, DCP).
985 Posts
Someone was asking about the scuff plates on the STLX. Here are mine on a factory fit Mk3 Kuga.

Attachments

·
Registered
2.0 EcoBlue 190 ST-Line X Edition Auto AWD, Solar Silver, 20” alloy wheels, retractable tow bar
60 Posts
Hi JAYPC.

Sorry, only just seen this, talk about delayed response! If you haven’t already ordered them, mine are listed as Metallic Anthracite (Ford Magnetic Grey).

·
Registered
Kuga 2021 ST-Line X PHEV Magnetic
90 Posts
Someone was asking about the scuff plates on the STLX. Here are mine on a factory fit Mk3 Kuga.
Thanks Stupot, I'm off to measure the empty space on my car to see if these would fit.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts